Chapter Forty-Seven

*Skylight's POV*

I was so annoyed trying to help Bruno but having him treat me like a fool. He's such a big baby. He needs to grow up. A couple hours went by and I felt hungry. Bruno never came in to apologize. I didn't feel like seeing him but I was hungry. I walked out of the room. I saw Bruno laying on the couch. He was sleeping with earbuds in. God, he looked so adorable. I start thinking...was I too rough on him? Maybe I shouldn't have gone after Carter and should've checked to see if Bruno was okay but I didn't want Carter to get away and cause more things. Bruno's been here for me though the toughest times and he got all the crap for it. I walked into the kitchen. I saw that there were car keys on the counter. I looked at the time and it was 5:30pm. I grabbed the keys and ran into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and my wallet. I walked out of the room. I heard laughing. I walked over to Tiara's room and saw Tiara and Carter making out. That backstabbing moron. Well she never liked me anyways. I ran out of the hotel room. I drove to the mall. I walked around. I saw a pet shop so I walked in there. I saw this cute Rottweiler walking around in a pen. I walked over to it. I picked it up. Bruno would love this. I walked over to a rack with leashes and collars. I got a leash and collar. I paid for the pup and the leash and collar. I got back to the hotel. I walked into the room. Bruno was still sleeping. I tiptoed over to the couch. I kneeled down and put the puppy in Bruno's face. It started licking Bruno's face. Bruno opened his eyes. He got startled by the dog. He sat up. He took out his earbuds. I placed the puppy on Bruno's lap and sat down next to Bruno. "What's this for?" Bruno asked. "I feel bad that you have to go through all this crap and I didn't even see if you were okay which was a crappy move to make so I thought I should make it up to you by getting him." Bruno looked down at the pup. He smiled. "Geronimo," he blurted out. "That's an adorable name," I said, smiling. Bruno looked up at me. "Thank you so much," he said, hugging me. "You're welcome." I looked around to see if  Tiara was near. "By the way, Tiara and Carter were making out," I said. "Yeah I know. They've been going at it for an hour. Why do you think I had my earbuds in? All I could hear was (in a high pitched tone) 'oh Carter, you are such an amazing kisser.' (in a deep voice) 'oh thanks you are such an amazing kisser. Let's keep going.' Man, it was so annoying," Bruno said, rolling his eyes. I was laughing so hard at how Bruno said that. Bruno let Geronimo down. "Go roam around buddy," Bruno said to Geronimo. Geronimo walked around. "By the way, you look so adorable while sleeping. Sorry that sounded creepy," I said, laughing. "No it's fine. You look so adorable too while you sleep." "Well I'm gonna go into the shower," I said, getting up. Bruno smirked. "Can I join?" he asked, standing up. "Well as long as you promise me we won't do anything dirty." "Oh I won't baby girl." "Well last one there is a rotten egg," I said, running. "Hey that's not fair. I have a hurt knee," Bruno said, laughing. I stopped and turned around. I walked back over to him. I grabbed his hand and we walked into the room. We grabbed a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom. We got undressed and got into the shower. I turned on the water. I turned around and Bruno was biting his lip. "Take a picture, it lasts longer," I said, smirking. "Can I?" Bruno asked, excitedly. "No Bruno," I said, laughing. "Gosh you have one beautiful body, baby girl." "Why thank you baby," I said, smirking. Bruno's knee looked awful. "What? Is my carrot too much for you," He asked, smiling. "Your knee is all messed up...because of me," I said, looking at the ground. "Hey, this isn't your fault baby. It's that stupid Carter's fault." "No it's not. It's mine. You don't deserve this Bruno." "I love you so much boo. My life was so boring before you came in it. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you baby." "But I..." "Just shut up and kiss me." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Bruno, sorry to come in here but can you tell your sister to be quiet and keep her clothes on," I heard Kam ask. "Can't you see I'm in the shower?" Bruno asked, rolling his eyes. "It's disgusting though. Can you do something about it?" "Go ask Papa Mars." "He's sleeping." "Ugh you are so annoying. Get out of the bathroom. I'll be out." We heard Kam walk out of the bathroom. "He annoys me so much," Bruno said, putting shampoo on his hands. He massaged my head. We finished up and got out of the shower. We changed and walked into the living room. We walked over to Tiara's room. "Yo shut up in there or I will call the cops," Bruno said, banging on the door. "SHUT UP BRUNO." "Did she just tell me to shut up?" Bruno asked, angrily. "Bruno just leave them alone." "Make me," Bruno shouted. All of a sudden, the door opened. Tiara tackled Bruno.

Thanks for reading. Please comment