Chapter Thirty-One

*Skylight's POV*

"Don't mind Tiara. She's going through a lot right now," Bruno's father said. "I'm Jaime by the way." "I'm Tahiti." "And I'm Pete but if you want, you can call me Papa Mars." "Nice to meet you all." "Let me show you to our room," Bruno said, holding my hand. "Okay." We walked upstairs. We walked past a room. "I swear if I hear you guys banging at night, I will go in there and rip your heads off," Tiara said. Bruno stopped. He walked into the room. "If you don't keep your stupid, big mouth closed, we will have a problem." Bruno walked out of the room. "Sorry about that," he said, grabbing my hand. "It's okay." "No it's not. I have no idea what her problem is." "Babe, it's okay. I've been treated a lot worse." "Why are you so calm about this?" "It kinda hurts inside but I'll get over it." We walked into the room. It was so huge. "Bruno your room is huge!" "I know. I love it." "Where will Olivia sleep?" "My sofa is a pull out bed so she can sleep on that till she gets a little bit more older." "This is perfect," I said, smiling. "You look so cute when you are amazed," Bruno said, wrapping his arms around me. I started blushing. Bruno leaned in. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, his lips inches from mine. "I'm still in the room," Olivia said. "Sorry kiddo," Bruno said," letting go of me. We heard a smash down the hall. Me, Bruno, and Olivia ran down the hall. We looked in Tiara's room. Tiara's hand was bloody and the window had a hole through it. "What did you do?!" Bruno shouted. "I felt like hitting my window, got a problem?" "No I think you do. You need a therapist." "Oh shut up." "Do you want me to get you a paper towel?" "No I'll do it myself." She walked towards us and pushed Bruno out of the way. She walked down the stairs. Bruno rolled up his sleeves. "That's it," he said, clenching his fists. He ran after Tiara. I ran after them. I got down the stairs. Bruno had Tiara off her feet, holding the collar of her shirt. "You are so lucky I won't pound your face in. If you don't stop acting the way you are now, I will throw you out this house." "You aren't in charge of this house." "I will physically throw you out." "You aren't even tough enough! You're so stupid and your girlfriend is pathetic." Bruno held up his fist. He went to hit Tiara when Olivia yelled. "Noooo," Olivia shouted. Bruno placed Tiara on the ground and turned around. Olivia had tears pouring down her face. Bruno took a step forward. "No! Get away from me," Olivia said, running up the stairs. I looked at Bruno and Bruno looked at me. "Nice one," Tiara said. Bruno ran up the stair sand I followed after him.

Thanks for reading! Please comment