I Don't Love You

Louis POV

I knocked on the door harder this time. "Harry please open up, at least let me explain?" I asked.

The door knob turns and reveals an upset Harry with red eyes. It hurts me to see him this way.

I wait for Harry to do something, he doesn't so I walk inside the bathroom and sit down on the toilet lid.

It's quiet for a couple of minutes until Harry spoke.

"So.. explain." I nodded and looked up at him.

"I was going to tell you sooner but you were ignoring me, remember." Harry didn't look at me. "Right anyways, this all happened a couple weeks ago when we had that fight. I went to a bar and got wasted I guess Briana was there and well one thing lead to the other and now we are here."

"So what your telling me is that when we fight you're going to get drunk and produce babies?" Harry questioned. I could tell he was crying because his voice is deeper and raspy.

I rubbed my temples and took in a breath. "Harry I'm sorry but even if I wanted to stay with you, I couldn't, there is a child involved." Harry shook his head repeatedly and looked into my eyes. I could tell he was going to cry because of his glossy green eyes filled with red lines.

"You never loved me, you just toyed with my feelings." Harry spoke in between sobs. It broke me into little pieces hearing Harry say I didn't love him. "You know I never loved you either."

"Harry don't say that." I felt my heart shatter into little pieces. I know he doesn't mean it but hearing him say he didn't love me hurts. It truly hurts 

"I'm only saying the truth, I never loved you Louis so I think it's best if I just go." Harry said as he left the bathroom. After he left the bathroom I slammed the door shut and let out a loud scream and cried.

He doesn't love me it was all a game to him?