Anonymous Phone Call

Louis POV

Harry and I layed on the couch his back pressed against my chest. Harry picked a movie for us to watch. I wasn't watching, I kept playing with Harry's hair. The movie ended and Harry and I were still cuddling on the couch. I want it to stay like this, Harry in my arms. Harry turned to face me, his green eyes sparkling. I shut my eyes and felt the burning sensation.

"Lou," Harry whispered. I hummed in response. "I love you." I quickly opened my eyes and looked straight at Harry.

"I love you Harry," I pecked Harry's nose and smiled. Harry pouted his lips like a child which made me chuckle. "Fine but only one kiss." I kissed Harry's lips, I felt him smile. I was retracting from our kiss but Harry gripped my sides and brought my lips once again to his.

"Don't try to resist Lou, or else you will get punished." I cocked my eyebrows. What kind of punishment is it? Only one way to find out. I pushed Harry's chest until he fell of the couch. Oops that wasn't suppose to happen.

"Now you're in for it." Harry said as he got up from the ground crossing his arms against his chest.

"Aww, little Harry is going to punish me." I said in a little kid's voice. Harry noded and I got up. "Well I'm waiting for my punishment."

"Oh Lou, you are going to be angry when I tell you this." Harry said with a smile. What is he talking about now?

"Speak now or I will punish you." I said lifting an eyebrow. Harry chuckled and let out a sigh.

"James and I agreed to go out for some lunch tomorrow." My eyes widen in horror did he just say he and James are going out on a lunch date. Over my dead body.

"Oh hell now. You are not going anywhere with the fucking asshole." I shouted. Harry began to laugh. What the Fuck? Was Harry being serious?

"You should've seen your face." Harry says while trying not to laugh. I stood there confused. "Oh Lou, I would never go out with James." I let out a sigh.

"You Harry are going to be punished." I said as I got closer to Harry. Harry made a run to the room. I managed to spank his bum while he fled.

***************

I was waken up from my slumber with the annoying ringing of my phone. I checked the time 3:24. Who the hell talks at this time? I click ignore and set the phone down on the bedside table. I look at Harry to find him still sleeping. I scooted closer to Harry and wrapped my arms around him. That didn't last long because my phone rang again. The annoying ring tone filling the room, Harry flinched. I reached for my phone and clicked answer.

"What the Hell it's 3 in the fucking morning." I whispered trying not to wake Harry.

"There is something you need to know." the mysterious voice said from the other side of the phone. Who the hell has my number and what do I need to know.

"What do I need to know?" I asked more serious. I rubbed my eyes to keep myself awake.

"Someone close to you is lying."

"Who's that person?" I asked confused. What is the stranger trying to tell me? Is Harry lying?

"Time will uncover it. Whatever you do don't tell Briana about you and Harry." How the hell does the stranger know about me and Harry? I have to tell Briana about me and Harry.

"Why?" I asked.

"You will find out when she decides it's time." She? who the hell can that he be? I look at Harry he is moving around trying to find me. I was going to ask who the she was but the line went dead. The static from my phone filled my ear. I set my phone back down and wrapped my arm around Harry.

What didn't the stranger want me telling Briana about Harry? She knew me and him were going to get together again. She knows how much I love Harry and can't live without him. I couldn't fall asleep the words of the mysterious person kept replaying in my mind.

"You can't tell Briana about you and Harry" How does it know about me and Harry?