Louis and Me

Harry's POV

Why did James call Louis? This is getting really weird. I looked at Louis he was still staring at the phone.

"Louis?" I asked him. Louis looks up at me. "Do you know why James called you? What do you think he wants?"
"I don't know but he wants to separate us." I nodded and walked over to Louis. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. Louis hugged back. "Harry promise me you won't leave me if things get bad."

"I promise." I looked up at Louis and pecked his lips. We were interrupted by his phone. I heard Louis groan and pick up the phone from the counter.

"Who is it?" Louis huffed. "It's you...okay come here we need to talk....mhmm.." I didn't know who Louis was talking to but he didn't look happy. "Briana please just stop talking and come to Harry's apartment."

Oh it's Briana. Wait did he say my apartment? this is our apartment. Louis said a couple more things and hung up throwing his phone on the couch. He let out a sigh and walked over to me.

"Harry, I need you to call James and tell him to come here." I look at Louis confused. I though he told me to stay away from him and now he wants me to call him. I looked at Louis and nodded. I went to our bedroom and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I dialed James' number and it rang a couple times before he answered.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, it's me, anyways I need you to come to my apartment." I said as Louis walked into the our bedroom.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in thirty." James responded. I then said bye and hung up not waiting for James to reply.

"Why did I call James?" I asked Louis.

"James knows something that we don't and I have to figure it out." Louis said as he sat down on the end of the bed. He fell back and let out sighs. I layed down with him not knowing what to do.

"Why did you ask Briana to come?" I said quietly.

"Briana has to know about us. I want to find out why James warned me." Louis said. "Come here." Louis motion me to get closer to him.

I scooted closer so our faces were almost touching. Louis pressed his lips against mine, it took me a second to respond but when I did Louis' hands traveled to my hair. I love when he pulls my hair for some reason it's comforting.

There was a knock on the door. Who could it be? James said he was going to be here in a half hour. It's only been five minutes we still have twenty-five left.

"Who is that?" I asked Louis.

"I think it's Briana." Louis said as he stood up walking towards the living room. I then got up and followed Louis. Louis opened the door to reveal Briana. She first looked at Louis and smiled until she saw me.

"Why are you with him?" Briana asked.

"Briana stop, You knew I could never stay away from Harry." Louis said. "Are you going to come in or stay at the door?" Louis asked. Briana set her stuff down and walked to the couch and sat down.

"I don't understand how you can be with this fag while I am carrying your child." Briana says crossing her arms. I look at Louis only to find and furious and angry Lou.

"What did you call him?" Louis raised his voice. I honestly don't care what she calls me because I the end I have Louis.

"What? Do you want me to lie? Harry is as straight as a his hair." Briana said only making Louis get more angry.

"Louis just ignore her. She's just made that you're mine." I said with a smirk. Briana glared at me and made the nastiest face I have ever seen. Well nastier because her resting face is nasty to.

"But Harry he was mine, see." Briana said pointing to her swollen belly. I clenched my jaw, I know I can never give Harry a child but still. She can't just say that.

"Briana shut the fuck up.... I can't take it anymore. I am sick of you blabbering every time I am near you." Louis said. Briana looked offended very offended. I walked over to Louis and pat his back.

"It's okay Lou." I said trying to comfort him. Louis looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"Aww how cute." Briana said sarcastically clapping. I glared at her and looked back at Louis. She is only making him more mad. "Are you done with your little Bromance?"

"Briana I thought I told you to Shut The Fuck up?" Louis snapped. I rubbed circled on his back to try to calm him down. There was a knock on the door. I quickly rushed to it and opened it up revealing James.

"Hey James." I said scratching my neck. I looked back at Briana and Louis. Briana's face expression changed into a worried one.

"What is he doing here?" Briana asked her voice cracking.