Back Together?

Louis POV

"Well I think Niall and I are heading out." Liam says turning the telly off. Niall quickly gets up walking towards me. He is still covering his eyes. He reaches for the door knob but instead grips my arm.

"Niall that's not the door knob." I said releasing my arm from his grip. I open the door for him and lead him outside.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you two later." Liam said as he hurried out the door. When the door shut I looked up at Harry. I want to kiss him again but what if he regretted what he did earlier?

"We need to sort all this shit out?" Harry finally speaks up. I nod quickly and sit down on the couch. Harry does the same except takes a seat on the other couch. "Okay I am going to put this out. Louis I can't live without you, I have been miserable for the past couple of days."

"Me to Harry, I realized that I made a huge mistake with Briana." Harry began to smile. "I want to be with you Harry."

"I do to, but what are we going to do about the baby?" Harry asked. I scratched my head I began to think. What would I do about the baby? I could give Briana money and a home. Everything she needs I can give her except myself.

"I can give her money to take care of the baby as long as I am with you." I said as got up and sat next to Harry. Harry looked up at me still smiling. I am going to fix things with him because I love him. I put my hand on his thigh and patted it gently. Harry looked directly into my eyes and leaned closer.

His lip brushed against mine. I deepened the kiss and massaged my hand against him. I hear Harry whimpering which makes me rub harder. His length becoming harder and harder. Harry grips my hair which makes me kiss him along his neck. I leave another love bite on his neck.

"Fuck Louis," I hear Harry moan. I unbuckle his black jeans leaving him in his boxer shorts. (His jeans were a little hard to take off but I managed to take them off) I pulled Harry's shirt over his head revealing his inked skin.

I traced my finger over the Swallow tattoo's. I look up at Harry and see him smiling, I quickly pecked his lips and kissed his chin, neck , chest, and torso. As I got closer and closer to the hem of his boxers I could hear Harry's breath pick up. Should I tease him? I brushed my fingers over his hard length and palmed him.

"Fuck Louis, Stop The Fucking Teasing." Harry moaned. I couldn't help but chuckle I love this side of Harry. The one one I can only see. I removed his boxers and wrapped my hands around his length. I began to pump, making Harry moan louder than before. I took him in my mouth, I looked up to see Harry. His eyes were shut while he fisted the couch cushions around him. I took more of him in making me gag a little bit. After a minute Harry began to thrust.

"Louis... I'm going to come." Harry warned as he continued to thrust into me. I gripped his length tighter and tried taking more of him in. Suddenly I felt the warm liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed and then wiped my mouth, I then sat on the couch next to Harry and pecked his lips.

"I love you Harry." I say in between kisses.