Gluing everything back together

I was completely drunk and I honestly don't know how I got to my old twin bed. I got up and rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and quickly regretted it as a massive head ache took over my body.

The door opened and revealed Louis with a glass of water and some medicine. I don't remember anything that happened earlier.

"You going to have to take these if you want your headache to go away." Louis handed my two pills. I skeptically took them and placed them in my mouth then I reached for the glass of water. I began to drink the water but a wave of nausea took over.

I ran to the bathroom that was right next to my bedroom and released all the alcohol I had consumed. I felt hands grab my hair and pulled it into a bun.

"It's okay, just let it all out." Louis said softly rubbing circles on the small of my back. I wiped my mouth and and rinsed it with water.

"What happend?" I asked. I was glad that Louis was here but was I suppose to be mad at him?

"When I found you, your tongue was shoved down some skanky waitress and  you were really drunk and you told me some things." Louis said trying to remember what I had told him yesterday.

"Ohh," my cheeks turned a nice shade of red. "Where's my mum?"

"There at church because the priest can't make it Tomorrow for the Easter service. Or something like that." Louis tried to remind me. It was Easter already and I haven't done anything since the band took the break or hiatus.

"What did I tell you?" I asked worried if what I may have revealed.  I walked back into my bedroom and Louis fallowed behind.

"Everything, why you've been self harming and so distant. I understand what's happening now and I'm here by your side to help you through it." Louis confessed. I hid my wrist in the front pocket of my shorts.

Wait I wasn't wearing shorts yesterday unless I changed or something.

"I saw the marks on your thighs." Louis said looking at the floor. I looked up with horror. He knows everything . I began to cry which made Louis walk over to me and hug me.

"It's okay, baby." Louis whispered into my ear trying to calm me.

"No, it's not. I tried to physically hurt myself because I felt trapped. Zayn reaped me Louis." I cried into his shoulder.

"Shh, I know, that little fucker isn't going to get away with it. He hurt you which means he hurt me too. I won't let that bastard get away for what he did to you." Louis said with a clenched jaw.

Louis held me tighter as I cried and he loss ends the bun on my head and played with my hair. When I managed to calm down I looked up at Louis,
"Are you mad?" I asked. I wanted to know if Luis was mad that I didn't tell him about the Zayn thing.

"No, why would I be mad? You were afraid and I understand babe."  Louis said braiding my hair.

"Louis, I love you." I softly whispered while I tilted my head back so my eyes met his. Louis leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you more Hazz." Louis said while tying the braids. "Want to go to my mums?"

"But I can't." I said. "I haven't talked to mum since I've been here and I need to explain everything."

"Oh she knows. She helped me get you here and you just kept repeating Zayn abused you." Louis tried to remind me. I don't remember any of this.

"I must've been really wasted because I don't remember a thing." I confessed.

"How about we all go to my mums? I have the whole day cleared from any business calls. I haven't seen my sisters and the twins." Louis said fixing his fringe.