Breakfast

Louis POV

"Lou, louis, if u dont wake up i'll tickle you." Harry says poking my chest. I stretched my legs like a sleepy kitty. Putting hands in the air then back down. "Good morning Lou."

"Why is it a good morning?" I asked rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

"Well first I'm here with you. Second I made you breakfast." I immediately smiled and hoped of the bed.

"Well let's get that food you were talking about" Harry chuckled and led me to the kitchen. I sat down on the island and waited for Harry to set my food in front of me. "What did you make me?"

"Tacos and corn." Harry smiled I frowned in disgust what eat tacos for breakfast? "I was joking I made pancakes."

I immediately smiled. Harry's pancakes are the best. Even better than my moms but don't tell her that. I also don't tell harry that his pancakes are better than mine. He tends on getting cocky.

"Lou?" I hear Harry's voice snap me out of my thoughts. I look at him and nod. "I asked you if you wanted syrup" I nod while he drowns my pancakes in syrup.

"Harry not alot I dont want to get diabetes." I joked. I wonder why harry doesn't have diabetes. He eats shit full of sugar all day. If you look in the pantry the only thing without sugar is probably dry pasta.

"Haha, real funny lou. So funny I even forgot to laugh." I grinned and stabbed my fork into the plate of diabetes.

"Harry sit here and eat with me." I say still chewing my food. Harry cringes at the sight of me chewing with my mouth open. I did it again because it bugged him.

"Lou I'll eat over there if you don't stop chewing with your mouth open." Harry warns. I swallowed the remains of the chewed pancake. I nodded and harry set his food right next to mine.

"Hey lou what were you saying last night?" I stopped eating and looked at Harry. Harry was still eating then he noticed me star in star in him.

"Some person called me last night. Well morning." I said

"What did they want?" Harry asked.

"It sounded like a guy, he said not to tell Briana about us." Harry dropped his fork and stared into my eyes.

"Are you going to tell her? About us? Well what are we?" Harry asked looking at his plate then back at me.

"Me and you are together Harry. I would even marry you." Harry smiled. "I will tell Briana about us because she knows how much I love you."

"Can I see your phone?" Harry asked as he reached in my back pocket of my pants. What the hell is he doing. Before I could say anything he managed to get it. I saw his finger tap the screen a couple times.

"What are you doing Harold?" I asked with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Why did you call James?" Harry asked. James? why would I talk to James? All james does is make Harry and I fight.

"James why would I fucken call James? I blurted out. Harry shrugged his shoulders and handed me my phone back. I looked at my call log so the mysterious person is James.