The Truth

Louis POV

"Harry what is that whore doing here?" James asked Harry. Whore? Is he referring to Briana?

"I am not a whore, Louis do something." Briana demanded. What am I supposed to do? I honestly dont know whats happening. "Briana why don't you tell Louis what happened in between you and Marcus." James said crossing his arms

"Don't ever mention his name." Briana said through a clenched jaw. What the hell is happening? I look over at harry and he is as confused as I am. Why is Briana getting worked up about Marcus?

"Since you won't I'll do it." James said uncrossing his arms.

"Don't you dare. If you do it I'll ruin you." Briana threatened. I glance at Harry once more he is standing in the crown with furrowed brows. He noticed me staring and mouthed me a question. I am not good at reading lips so I shrugged my shoulders.

"You mean like you did with Marcus? Thanks to you Marcus hasn't been the same." James yelled. It looked like Briana was going to cry.

"I didn't want it to come to this. I did it for my well being." Briana defended. What are they talking about?

"Can someone explain what's happening and who is this Marcus?" I asked sick of hearing James and Briana fight.

"Louis I'm so sorry." Briana pleaded her eyes full of tears. "This child isn't yours." She stutters.

I am left in shock. But how we did it though. Unless babies are made a different way. I remember waking up with Brianna in bed.

"You were really drunk that night so I decided to trick you into thinking you slept with me." Briana cries. She rubs her eyes to clear the tears but more came.

I look at James who was wearing a smiling and Harry was standing there with his mouth open.

"Who's the dad?" I asked in a low voice. I didn't know what to feel. I'm relieved that I'm not the dad because I myself am a child. And I'm sad because I have always wanted to be a dad. Im also angry because Briana tricked me and made it so Harry and I fought.

"Marcus, he left me for someone else. I did the only thing I could do to keep Marcus so he could be all mine. I tried to destroy her but it didn't go as planned and Marcus won't speak to me. I tried telling him about the baby but he didn't believe me. I didn't have any money then you came along and I saw the perfect opportunity." Briana said covering her face crying. Harry walked over to her and patted her back.

"It's okay Briana, breath." Harry said while leading her to the couch to sit down. Harry is so nice to the people that don't deserve it. Briana looked surprised but did what Harry told her to do.

"Why didn't you want me tell her about Harry and I?" I asked James.

"Briana is a manipulative bitch. She could destroy you like she did with Saydie. That bitch will do anything in her power to get what she wants." James said calmly. The room was mostly silent except for Briana's sobs.

"Why are you doing this?" Briana asked Harry.

"Even the worst people need someone to help them through these hard stages." Harry said hugging her. I felt a little bit of jealousy because that is my man. First James and now Briana?

"Everyone out I need time to process this." I yelled pointing towards the door. James is the first one to exit. Harry helps Briana up and leads her to the door.

"Do you want me to go to?" Harry asks. I shake my head and open my arms. I am in need of a hug right now. Harry hugs me tightly and kisses the side of my mouth.

"Everything will be okay in the end." Harry says. I nod and stick my head head on the crook of his neck.

The door fly open revealing Zayn. No, I am not in the mood to fight. Zayns face went from happy to disgust.

"What the hell is this?" Zayn asks.