Flashback

❤Aww Harry you are just too cute❤

Harry's POV

After the hospital visit we went for some lunch. I actually don't remember my last full meal, I think it was a week.

That stupid fight maybe if I never went on that stupid lunch thing with James everything would be different.

***FLASHBACK***

"Harry where are you going?" Louis asked as he cleaned the kitchen counter top.

"Oh just heading out for some lunch with a friend." I said grabbing my phone and keys. I walked over to Louis and gave him a small kiss. I felt him smile against my lips. After our kiss I waved to him and left for lunch with James.

I met James at starbucks one day. He seemed cool and I enjoyed his company he wasn't all "OMG you're HARRY EFFING STYLES." and shit. Louis didn't like when I had any guy friends except Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Zayn left the band but I still kept in contact with him every now and then.

I walked into the little dinner and spotted James' brown hair and sat right in front of him. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So, Harry when is your next tour? James said.

"About that, well you see I think we're going to take a break you know." I said waiting for the waitress to come and bring me the menu so I can order food.

"Ohh I guess I will be seeing you here more often than?" I nodded and his eyes twinkled. Then the waitress comes and sets down two menu's in front of us. I pick it up and examine the writing what do I want?

"So what are you going to have?" The waitress asked as she obnoxiously chewed her gum. I looked at the menu one more time then set it down.

"I will have waffles and some milk please." I say with one of my dimpled smiles. I am aware that it's lunch time but hey I love waffles okay.

"I think I will have the same." James said as he set his menu down. He folded his hands and smiled. We talked a bit more while we waited for our food to arrive.

I grabbed the syrup before James could and dumped the whole thing on my waffles. James looked sad because now he doesn't get syrup on his waffles. I smiled and put my tongue out, James laughed and ate his waffles. Without syrup.

After James and I ate, I paid because I insisted. I went into my car and started it up I was about to pull out but James knocked on my window. I lowered it.

"Do you think you can give me a ride? My car won't start." I nodded and unlocked the doors so he can get it. The drive to his house wasn't that far which is good because Louis must be wondering where I am. I looked down at my phone and notice two missed calls from Louis. I'll call him back after James is out of his car.

"Thanks for the ride Harry." James is about to exit his car but stops and looks at me. I am starting to feel uncomfortable. "Harry can I tell you something?"

"Um yeah I guess."

"Well you see.... I like you. Like A LOT. and I just want to do this." He said he then leans in and kisses me. I pull away immediately and rub my mouth. Louis was right when he told me that James is interested in me.

"What the Hell?" I shout. "Get Out."

"Harry wait... forgive me." James pleads.

"No get the hell out." I shout. He finally steps out of my car and I lock the doors to make sure he doesn't get back in. I am about to pull out but then notices someone familiar on the street.

Louis

After I got back to the apartment I found Louis crying. We ended up fight and Louis may have said hurtful things to me. Louis ended up leaving the apartment.

***End of Flashback***

"Harry can you hear me?" Niall asks as he waves a hand in my face. I grab his hand and squeeze it as hard as I can until I hear Niall whimper. I let go of his hand and stared at my hands. "Jesus, I only asked if you wanted McDonalds or Nando's. That doesn't mean you have to try and break my hand."

"Sorry. I honestly don't care what we have. It's not like I'm going to eat anyways." I say as I lean farther into the backseat.

"Oh you're eating. Even if I have to feed you and use .....Spoon." Liam emphasizes on the word spoon. I shook my head and grab my phone out of my pocket.

There aren't any text from Louis. Oh how I miss Louis, but there is a text from James.

JAMES: Harry we need to talk.... PLEASE?