Everything is okay?

Harry POV

I went back to the apartment and found Louis cleaning up. My heart was telling me to confess but I what if I lose him? 

"Harry did you hear me?" Louis snapped me from my concentrated place. I shook my head no and payed attention to what he was doing. "I asked you if you were going to help."

"I don't clean you know it's not my thing." I clarified. Louis shook his head and walked to me. He handed me a rag and pointed to the counter.

"Clean it, or else..." Louis paused trying to think of something. He shrugged his shoulder and continued. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"No, you are sleeping with me." I began as I ran towards the counter trying to clean it. I heard Louis chuckle while I cleaned the counter in circular motions.

"Did you find Zayn?" Louis asked. I began to choke on my own spit when he mentions the name Zayn. "Harry are you okay?"

"Yeah." I managed to say as I tried to clear my throat. "I actually did find him."

"Oh, what did he say?" Louis asked as he sat down on the couch. I set the rag down and walked to the couches.

"Oh I think he is okay. It will take some time but he'll get over it sooner or later." I commented. I sat down next to Louis wrapping my arms around him. 

"Harry, I love you." Louis whispered as he set his head on the crook of my neck. I caressed his cheek and kissed his head.

"I love you, Lou." I mumbled into his hair. Louis pulled away so we were looking into each others eyes. Louis leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine. Deep inside it didn't feel right to kiss him but I still did. Our tongues fought for dominance  until Louis won. I let out a moan which made Louis pull on my hair. 

"Harry the things I can do to you." Louis mumbled through kisses. "I'm going to make you feel so good."
I let out moans as Louis pushed me onto his lap. He dug his fingers into my sides making my get hard. I wrapped my arms around Louis neck and put my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Take these off Harry." Louis motioned to the black skinny jeans I was in. I think this is going to be a little bit hard. My hands traveled to the button and pulled down the zipper. I managed to pull my pants down to my knees. 

"Fuck," Louis moaned as I accidentally palmed him. "I missed this. Us"

I kissed Louis lips then down to his neck. I left love bites all over his neck, I tugged on his shirt and took it off. I ran my fingers through his tattooed body. tracing the tattoos with my index finger. Louis' skin started forming goose bumps as my fingers brushed his chest.

"Stop teasing." Louis warned. I let out a chuckle as I unbuttoned Louis pants. He lifted himself up so he can pull them down. After his pants were down the only think you could notice was the boner he had. I tugged on the hem of Louis' boxers pulling them down. His erection was let free touching his stomach. 

"I want you to suck my dick." Louis commanded. I wrapped my arms around his shaft and massaged it. I got on my knees and and licked the tip of his shaft. Making circular movements with my tongue. Louis was moaning and his breath started to increase. I took all of him in my mouth and began to bob my head. 

"Harry, Fuck.. I'm gonna come." Louis moaned. I looked up at Louis and noticed his eyes were shut as a sweat droplet fell from his forehead. I felt his tip twitch a couple times before he came. I swallowed the white salty liquid and climbed on top of Louis.

"I fucking love you Harry." Louis informed me. I couldn't help remember the kiss that Zayn gave me. I don't know what I feel about Zayn. Louis interrupted my thoughts by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"I love you?" I whispered into his chest.