Where's Harry?

Louis POV

"Hello,"

"Hey mate, I heard you were going to be a dad congrats dude." Zayns voice fills the other end. My heart dropped a little i thought it was Harry.

"Oh yeah, wait... who told you?" I asked. I honestly don't remember telling Zayn about the news.

"It was all over the media then I called Liam and he confirmed it for me."

"Oh.. wait its all over the media?" I ask.I look at Briana who is messing with the couch pillows.

"On newspapers, Magazines, the web. It's everywhere and not to mention the fans freaking out. I even saw this one picture of Harry pregnant. I had a good laugh with that one." Harry..pregnant with my child? I wish but that's not possible.

Zayn didn't know about me Harry for many reasons. The number one was because he thought that being gay was a disgrace. So we kept it from him while Niall and Liam knew.

"Ohh yeah well zayn im with Briana so im gonna have to call you back" I managed to say. I was nervous because if zayn found out he would flip out and never speak to me or Harry.

I hung up on the phone before Zayn could respond. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and thought of something to get rid of Briana.

"Im actually gonna head out Briana so I guess I'll see you some other time?" i said rubbing my neck with my palm.

After Briana left I got into my car and headed to the apartment. Harry should be with Niall and Liam. I need to get a couple things like more clothes to change in, my laptop, and my medicine.

I unlock the door to Harry's apartment and head to our bedroom. Well its his bedroom now.

I pack some of my clothes and find one of Harry's jumper. He won't notice if I take one right? I shoved his jumper in a small suit case.

I went into the bathroom to look for my medicine but I found shattered glass and a hole in the wall. What the hell did Harry do, is he hurt?

My heart is racing now. Is Harry okay where is he? I should call Niall or Liam and find out what's wrong with Harry. He may have broke my heart but I still love him and will never stop.

At this point my head is imagining the worst things that could've happened to Harry. What if he's dead? I rush out of the bathroom and grab the bag that was on the bed. I was about to exit the apartment but the door opened revealing Niall and Liam.

Where's Harry?