Chapter 1

I huffed as I was standing and looking at the door. This was my only option to get money. My parents didn't want to give me money for college and I needed money. The little business card in my hands. I looked at it. "The host club" was written in golden bold letters. I looked at the sign above the door. It said the same. I huffed again and opened the door. The smell of roses filled the room. In the room were bright lights and tables and chairs set around the big room. I looked around and there was no one here.

"Hello?" I called out. "Is anybody there?"

There was no sound just little buzzing from the lamps above me. Then the door what was in the corner of this large room opened and a guy with lots of tattoos came out. He was really tall and slender. He had a tux on and a snapback on his head. From the far I saw some piercing on his upper lip. He came closer to me and towered over me. He has this gentle smile on his lips.

"I'm sorry but the sessions start after 11pm. You have to come later and you can come to me. I will please you better than anyone." He grinned at me. I looked at him with wide eyes. Am I in some gay club or something? I know I'm gay (and still virgin) but to let someone please you that you don't know. Hell no!

"No, you got me wrong." I said calmly. "I'm here to get a job. My friend gave me this card and I really need a job."

This guy looked at me weirdly. He frowned afterwards.

"Your friend's name?" He asked.

"Alan." I told honestly.

"Ashby?"

I nodded.

"Austin's kid." He sighed under his breath and shook his head. "Okay. Come with me."

He turned around on his heal and went where he came from. I followed him quickly, not to get lost. We walked through the door in the corner. There was a hall with - many doors. Like shit ton of doors. How can someone know where to go? We walked past all the doors. I was waiting when we will be done with all this walking. I wanted to get out of this place faster. Then we turned to left and before me were double doors. They were white and big. The guy turned to me.

"By the way, I'm Mike." He stretched out his hand to me.

"Kellin." I took his hand and shook it. He looked at our connected hands.

"Mm, So soft." He smirked. Mike let go of my hand and opened the door. The room was huge. There was a big bed and a big dark brown desk, papers and computer was on it. And in the bed were two guys. Well... One was bouncing top of the other guy.

This is awkward, I thought to myself and blushed at the sight. The guy who was on top climaxed and the guy under him just pushed on him with force. Mike was standing next to me and looked annoyed at the two guys.

After few awkward moments the guy under climaxed inside the guy on top and he pushed the guy off of him and sat up.

"Finally." Mike sigh. The forceful guy came to us and he was naked. Well I'm not complaining. He is attractive. His tan body was glistering with sweat and his hair was a mess. Sexy.

"Mike, what did you bring this virgin here?" He asked the taller guy. My eyes widen. How did he know?!

"He asked for a job so desperately." Mike rolled his eyes. Now I found the same features in both of them. Maybe they are brothers?

The naked tan guy laughed and looked at me.

"No." He laughed out. " He's a virgin."

"No. Please! I need this. " The words slipped out.