Chapter 21 (Final)

Two years later

I was trowing up so bad and my tummy felt weird. I was breathing heavy as I leaned back at the bath tube. My head was spinning and vision blury. Vic wasn't home and this all thing is happening about two weeks. I haven't told anyone yet so I somehow got up and took my phone and deal the only number that came to my mind.

"Hey Alan?" I said.

"Heeeeeey.... Kells.... Not right now." He breathed heavy and tried to regain his breathing. He and Austin was probably banging.

"Al, it's important." I said as serious as I could.

"Okay, I will be there in few." He said and hung up. He understood when I'm serious I need help and I'm thankful to him to have him.

I sat on the bed. This was horrible. My stomach was hurting a bit but not like I have a flu or something. But the puking means something, right? My life has been the best past years. Vic was caring and loving.

A year ago he proposed to me. We were in San Diego to meet Vic's family. Viv and Victor is the best parents I have seen. They are so caring and welcoming. They accepted me as their family and they said that Vic has found a really good guy. I , of course, blushed and thought they are just lying but they didn't . I told them about my broken family. They just did what they can to make me happy. And I was so happy to meet them. But one night in San Diego Vic and I had a date. We went to a fancy restaurant and ate. After that he drove us to the beautiful beach. I was so stunned when I saw fireworks going off and then he got on his knee and got out a little black box. He opened it and there was diamond ring. It was really pretty.

He said -

"Kellin Quinn, would you give me the honor to marry you? I promise to take care of you and love you till my heart stops beating but even then I will love you. I promise you to save you and protect you from the cruel world that we live in. Please, marry me?"

It was short but really sweet. All I could do was tear up and nod my head. I was really speachless. I loved this man. He was my angel and my protector.

Well that night we fucked in fancy hotel. We ordered champagne and sweets. We didn't fuck we made love. He was really gentle but I didn't want that. So in the middle of us making love I moaned out for him to be rough with me. I didn't need gentle. And that night was unforgettable. Well, I couldn't walk for few days. We haven't married yet though, I have to wait till I will be Mr. Fuentes.

The bedroom door burst open and got me of my trail of thoughts. Alan looked at me and he looked worried.

"Oh my God, Kell. You look like death himself. You are pale and you have rings under your eyes." He came closer to me.

"I have been puking for past hour or so. My tummy hurts a bit." I whined and laid down.
"I will take you to doctor, and no buts." Alan demanded and took my hand and pulled at it. I whined again and went with him.

After what seemed like half hour but probably it was just few minutes we where at hospital. We need to wait for my doctor to come. Alan was holding my hand as we waited but my nerves shook. I hope it's nothing bad.

But in like 15 minutes I was called in and my legs carried me in the office. I sat down opposite Dr. Hills. He was pretty young for being a doctor.

"What's your problem?" He asked while looking through my health papers.

"My stomach hurts a bit and I had been puking for two weeks." I said. He looked up at me.

"We will run some tests, okay? I will have to take your pee and blood. To make sure everything is okay." I nodded. He got out syringe and a plastic cup. First I went to pee in the cup and then he took my blood. Dr. Hills went to give them away so I can know my results.

( A/N: I will cut the crap, because I know analysis is really had process so how about we image its fast af.)

We waited till a nures came in and gave Dr. Hills the papers. He looked through them scanning everything.

"Well, Mr. Quinn. You have a baby."

-

I was shocked myself. How? Oh my god. I was panicked and didn't how to say this to Vic. He would be probably upset and... and ... I don't even know! Alan took the news well and was happy to be an godfather. He even talked about baby names. But I didn't worry about the names. I was worried because of Vic. What will he say when I tell him I'm pregnant with his baby. He would kick me out and wouldn't want me as his husband anymore.

Alan tried to calm me down because it will hurt the baby if I stress to much. But I was really scared.

As we arrived at the house I saw Vic's car. I realized I left my phone at home. But he didn't call Alan though.

Alan and I went in the house to see worried Vic standing with his phone in hand.

"Mike! Help me find him!!" He yelled in the phone. I cleared my throat. Vic turned to me and dropped the phone on the counter and ran to me.

"Oh God, baby. I was so worried. Where were you?" He grabbed me and hugged me to his chest. I heard the front door shut as Alan left. Great. How am I supposed to say the new to Vic now?

"I was at the hospital." I mumbled against Vic's white dress shirt.

"Why?" Vic pulled away and looked in to my eyes. Now was the time to tell him, right? I was scared and my legs felt like jelly. I took a breath. If he doesn't accept the baby then I will keep him and take care of my little child.

"Vic..." My voice shook as I spoke. " I'm pregnant."

For a minute thought I was a goner because he looked at me with blank stare. But everything went away as he kisses me so passionate and rough. I lost control and grabbed his face in my palms.

"Really?" Vic asked as he held me tightly against his warm body. I nodded my head and blushed crept on my face because of the heated kiss we had. "I'm going to be dad!"

I giggled. That afternoon and evening we talked and kissed. Vic seemed to not let go of my tummy. He kissed it few times and it tickled me.

I love this man and I love my life again. Thanks to this silly idiot called Vic Fuentes.

-

The End!!!!!!!

A/N: Okay, Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this crappy fanfic. xD I don't even think I would finish it. So thanks for votes and awesome comments!!! It all made my days I spent writing this story. Luv yu ! ^^

So check out my new story - My dear Friend (Kellic)

Thanks again!

~Elizabeth