Chapter 16

Vic's POV

I was still upset that Kellin left and still the guys tried to get me out of my had and do my work. But I couldn't. Kellin was distracting me and if I hook up with someone it will feel like cheating. I don't want to cheat on Kellin. Kellin is better than that.

There was no point to hiding the fact that I loved Kellin. I don't know what he did to me. He got me under his spell. I didn't see any flaws on him yet there was me. I have anger issues and I didn't look good. But still other men wanted me. I was always their favorite till I got new employees.

First I got Frank. He was a loner with no job and no living place. I met him in a bar one night. He was just sitting there looking really depressed. I went to him and just started talk to him. I got to know him and I asked him if he want a job as a host. At first he was looking at me like I was crazy but few awkward moments he said yes.

Next I met Jack. Mike and I were in club just trying to celebrate our success with host club. Just then Jack started to flirt with me. He though I was a bottom type in his drunken state but I just laughed it off. But I bought him a drink and started to talk. Jack said he new a great host club but haven't been there. That's how he got to know I was the head of host club. Still I asked if he wan go work with me and get money to pleasure other men. Without a word he said yes.

After few weeks I met Oliver and Austin. They where just trashing the bus station at night. I was just passing by driving my car. I didn't really care if they trashed it. I stopped by and went to them. At first they were pretty aggrestive towards me but I really didn't care. I somehow know how to read people that's how I knew they both were gay but they didn't fuck each other. So they didn't really look like they got a job. So I casually asked them if they want to work to me. They got a fit on the fact I called them gay but I just rolled my eyes and said I just know they are.

That's how I got my employees. They work here more than a year and I'm thankful for that. Because with out them there wouldn't be our big success.

But they are my friends as well. I can talk to them and they would give me a good advice.

The last host club employee was Kellin. But he wasn't here anymore. Maybe he wasn't like us but still. I thought of him as one of us. But now he is gone.

It's been a week. I still try to find him. But I have nothing. I tried to ask for info the head master from the college where Kellin studied. But he don't give in. I tried to give him money just to know where Kellin lives and still the old man didn't give me shit.

I tried again with Alan but he started to cry when I started to yell at him to give me information about Kellin. So I left Alan crying. Of course the next day Austin gave me a punch for making Alan cry. But it didn't really matter.

I sat in the big ball room while guests flew around the hosts. I was just sitting sipping wine. The atmosphere there was full with horniness. But it didn't phase me. Some of the guests tried to get to me but I didn't take them. I want just Kellin.

After the night I just went to my office but he guys came after me. I turned to them. I raised my eyebrow.

"You have to stop bitching and mopping around." Mike said.

"You look like shit." Oliver said honestly.

"Thanks Oli." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Move on!" Mike yelled. "He isn't coming back!"

"Mike stop!" I yelled back.

"Vic, can you see what is happening?" Austin asked.

"And what is happening?" I crossed my arm on my chest.

"Kellin leaves. You are like a hurt little shit." Mike stated to me.

"You don't understand!"

"And now you sound like a child." Frank butted in.

"But," I looked down at my shoes. "Kellin is the best thing that ever happened to me. And I know, maybe I act like a child or a shit. "

They all nodded.

"But I love him." I blur out. My words made myself surprised. Why did I say that?! I looked up at the guys. Their mouths were agape.

"Wow, I never imagined Vic to fall in love with someone." Austin said.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "I just... In these 2 years of host club I just did this just because I needed. Not like I was a sex addict. And Kellin changed everything."

They all nodded.

"Okay," Mike said. "We will help you find him, right guys?"

They all said 'yeah'. And I could ask for better friends. They are the best and I'm greatful for that.

They left my office to clean the ball room. I just sighed and undressed. I just went to my bed in my boxers and put the cover on my body.

I hope to see Kellin soon.

A/N: Hi again! Double update!! Yey.

Vote and Commet. Thanks!

~Elizabeth