Chapter 8

I tapped my foot while waiting to give money for the college. The head office was having a meeting about me. But it didn't bother me. I have money what Vic gave me. I asked him for money because it was like my last chance to pay and I had a deal with Vic that this was my first payment. I just sat and waited. This was a torture. I hate my parents because they ditched me because I am gay. And I'm thankful that Vic took me in. Because the job isn't the best but there wasn't anyway to get out of it.

I told Vic about my father. He didn't like me but he always did these thing to me. I didn't want to tell Vic about it but he was so pushy. Not even Alan knows this story. I really wanted to forget these things but Oliver just got to me and it triggered my memory. Vic saved me and I really am happy that he did. I don't want to know what could happen if he didn't help me.

Vic convinced me to stay at the host club. Today I have my training. I really don't remember what's today's training is. But I'm really excited that I will be with Vic. In his bed.

The door opened and the principal came out.

"Mr. Bostwick-" I cut him off.

"It's Quinn." I said annoyed. I don't use my last name anymore because it's a disgusting to wear my pedo father's surname.

"Okay. You are staying in college. And we want you because you have really good grades and it would be shame to let you go. Come to my office and you can pay." He smiled his sly smile and I got up and went with him.

As we went in his office he turned at me. It was really creepy.

"How about you pay with your body, boy?" He bit his lip and looked at me up and down. I frowned.

"No. Thanks. I can pay money." I set the envelope on his desk and went out. His was so creepy. He really wanted to bang me. Well from one point it's flattering that he thinks I'm bangable. But really? He is old as fuck. I don't dig that.

My lessons was ended and I went to my room. I went in and the thing again. I closed the door. Alan was with Austin again. Well damn. It was like the fifth time this week I walked on them. And sometimes I just get what I need and went out. But I was struck today. I needed peace. And in my room there was more like screams and moans. It reminds me of the host club nights.

The doors opened Alan came out with messy hair and Austin buttoning his shirt. Alan kissed Austin passionately.

"Hey, Kellin." Austin said as he walked away.

"I always walk on you two." I sighed as I sat on my bed and started to pull out my homeworks what is given for tomorrow. Alan just laughed at me and sat down on his chair and tapped in his laptop.

-

I waited Vic in his room. He was rushing somewhere but he said I need to wait for awhile. And I was eager and horny for him. He don't even tell me what is my training today.

As I was picking at my fingers Vic ran in and he looked sweaty and like he ran a mile. I smiled at him.

"Okay, Kellin today. I will teach you how to be in control. I know the bottom isn't the dom type but you could be one." He said as he took my hand and he sat himself on the bed but I was left standing in front of him. The silence came over us as I looked in his brown sparkling eyes. He smirked at me.

"Just do what ever." He whispered. I pushed him on his shoulders and he fell back. Vic just watched as I got on top of him and sat on his pelvis. I slowly slid my hands over his rock hard chest. I felt every muscle and I unbuttoned his white shirt. He just watched what I was doing and I made me kinda nervous. His chest was moving up and down and I leaned down and kissed it.