Chapter 17

Kellin's POV

I hated here. Why I even agreed to come back? All I feel is pain. I felt pain in my own home. I wished to be dead. I couldn't stand this anymore. They broke me once but now they did it again. I didn't feel happy anymore. My mind was a blur and my heart was aching for comfort and love.

I sat in the corner of my old room. I was beaten. My eye was purple and my lips bruised. My arms hurt because of the cuts they gave me. My back hurt because of my dad's boots. And the worst thing ever is that my mouth hurt because of my dad. He did it again. Just as I though it was over he did it again. But it wasn't enough for him. He ra.ped me. He just came to me ,when my mother wasn't home, and started to rip my clothes off. I struggled against him. Shouting for help but no one ever came. Vic didn't come to save me.

After what he did he just left me on the floor naked and vulnerable. It hurt to walk and get clothes for myself.

It have been 2 weeks. 2 weeks I last saw my best friend and the last time I saw the man I love. Yes. I love Vic. And I realized that when I thought about him while my father did those awful things. I need Vic. He is my light, my comfort, my love.

I looked at my walls. They were plane green and the poster on them where ripped off. Nothing really has changed after I left this stupid place. When I lived here these four walls where my only my best friends. They now my secrets. They held my demons.

There was a loud thud downstairs. I wasn't allowed to go outside my room. I didn't understood why they needed me back. I was nothing but disappointment to them. I was nothing but trash that they wanted to get rid off.

Just then the doors flew open and hit the wall. My father stood there.

"Come here my little son." He said with sickly sweet voice. I whimpered as he grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs. I started to sob again. I didn't ask for this. I wanted to be next to Vic right now. I wanted to see him again. Smiling at me and saying that everything is gonna be okay. But he wasn't here.

My so called father pushed me on the living rooms floor. I just lay there sobbing like crazy. My mother kicked my back and I whimpered in pain.

"You stupid waste of space. Get up!" She yelled. I slowly got up on my feet holding my side. I didn't look in to their eyes. My gaze was always down to the floor.

"Go eat. Take whatever but if you won't be in your room in half hour you will get beat up. Got it?" I nodded at her words and went slowly in to the kitchen. I didn't want to eat. I just poured water in glass and drank it. I felt arm on my waist. I flinched at the touch.
"Oh, Kell." My father's voice rang in my ear. "That bitch will be gone then I will have my fun with you." He pressed his groin at my ass and he brushed his hand against mine. I couldn't do anything. I was week and helpless.

"Be ready, my baby boy." I shivered at the words. He left me alone in the kitchen. My eyes where sore from crying and the bruise under my eye.

I didn't wait long till I went up to my room. I sat at the spot again where I said before. The corner somehow felt comforting. It hugged my shoulders but the walls were cold.

My head was a mess and I felt like dying. I screshed at my arms. I picked at the big cut they made. They did that while they called me an 'emo' and 'worthless piece of shit'. My arms were sore too.

These have been my worse 2 weeks. They didn't leave me alone. Maybe they did for a little while but they always came into my too to kick me with anger or shout at me. That's how they got their anger out.

I heard the front doors closing. My breathed shook. I was time. I heard loud slow footsteps. They stopped at my door and the door slowly opened. Reliving my father with wicked grin on his face. It scared me. He mad few steps to me.

"Come here." He demanded. I whimpered and slowly tears ran down my cheeks as I stood up and went to him.

"Get undressed." He ordered. I pulled the T-shirt over my head and pulled my pants down. "Yes." He breathed out. My body was lit with bruises and cuts. It looked ugly.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me on the bed. Just then I cried out.

-

Week later

My head was pressed against the head board of my bed. My while body hurt. It was worse then Jaime did. I hot over the Jaime thing but all of this triggered everything.

I was naked just sitting there. Fighting with my demons. Last I ate was 2 days ago. My body was really skinny and there was old and new bruises on my body. Cuts were everywhere. My thighs, arms and hips. They did their session with me everyday.

First was mornings beating, then they let me eat a bit, after some time they come in again to hold me back and cut my body. In noon my mother leaves and my father comes. After when my mother is back she comes on and burns her cigarette on my skin. And then they leave me for the night. In the morning it repeats.

Now I had a bit time to regain myself to get dressed but it felt like my strength gone. My arms and body were week.

Nothing was right or wrong. Nothing matter. I have lost my hope for Vic. But my love for him was still lit with fire. With desire.

But then there was a loud thud.

"Who the fuck are you?!" My father's voice boomed from down stairs.

"Where is Kellin?!" The familiar voice sounded through the house. My heart skipped a beat. He. Was. Here.

But I couldn't move. But the warmth was flouting in my body and I passed out.

A/N: Hi! Yes, update! And I'm sorry. I'm really cruel. ;-; but I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth