Some fun

Hey, hello whoever has this story in their libary.

I found the plan I had for this story and it is so funny...
If you wanna laugh with me then...
Here it is.

PLAN

1. Kellin goes to Host club and meets Vic. Smut.

2. smut. Vic sends kellin a message about his job plan. Alan...

3.Kellin meets Austin. kellin goes to the host club as a guest. and chooses Vic as his host. Smut .

4.Pure smut and Kellins thoughts.

5. Kellin has problems with college. Vic orders Kellin to turn him on. Kellin has problems to turn on Vic but ends with a SMUT!

6. Kellin learns how to do hand job and blow job. Smut! Oliver tries to get kellin with him. kellin refuses.

7. kellin got in argument with Vic and wants to quit the job. Vic convinces him to stay.

8. Vic let's kellin to dominate him. Smut.

9. Vic POV. Vic's life and his feelings for Kellin.

10. Kellin gets his first guest . - Jamie

11. Jamie try some dirty kinky shit what Kellin doesn't like. Vic gets in the room and stops Jamie.

12. Kellin's brake down and Vic comforts him. Kisses, touches, hugs. Vic takes Kellin to cafe.

13. Kellins parents come to meet Kellin again and Kellin refuses to talk to them but kellins dad threads him that he know what his job is and kells dad will tell the colleges head master.

14. Kellin doesnt want to tell Vic about his leaving. He goes to Vic and .... Smut! Kellin admits his feelings for Vic. but doesn't tell Vic.

15. Kellin leaves the state to go home to his parents. Vic POV... Vic is going insane because Kellin left without a word and Mike tries to calm him down. Vic calls Alan for information but Alan says nothing because Kellin said so.

16. Vic POV. Vic is still trying to find Kellin and in thoughts he admits that he has feelings for Kellin. Vic doesn't take guests and Mike and the guys tries to convince him to get over Kellin because he was just a fling and Vic confesses that he likes Kellin more then he should.

17. Kellin is abused in his home. And his parents doesn't let him do anything. His parents call him names and hit him. Kellin wants to see Vic again. And he hopes that he will save him.

18. Vic gets info about Kellin's whereabouts. Vic get to his house and finds Kellin beaten and hurt. Vic hits his father and takes Kellin with him.
19. 3 months later - Vic takes care of Kellin. Vic pays for Kellin's studies and Kellin ends college. Vic tells Kellin he wants to quit the job and be with him. Vic's confession. Kellins..

20. Smut. Some months later - Kellin lives with Vic. Mike is the head of the host club but still asks help to Vic.

21. some years later - Kellin and Vic has a child and they live , love and have sex all day long. The End .

After a year I think I finally wanted to read it again. And I still think this story is weird and like all gay af.

Thanks for all the comments and votes. It means a lot and I'm happy that I wrote this piece of gay art.

~El is out, boiiii~

Smh.