Chapter 6

I was standing right outside of the host club. Again. I sighed and went in. Vic was waiting for me already. He smiled a genuine smile. He grabbed my waist and pressed his lips to mine. The heated kiss was ruined when Mike with Oliver came in. I sighed in disappointment. I wanted to kiss Vic. I will admit that I waited for it all day. It seems odd but I start to crave Vic's touch and kisses and his body against mine while he fu.cks me. It's weird I can say it. But I need that. I need Vic.

Oliver looked at me like I was a meal for him but I brushed it off. I knew if I am with Vic then I will be safe.

"So Vic I'm in charge tonight too. While you fu.ck the cutie?" Mike laughed. Vic didn't looked impressed by his choice of words.

"Yeah. You can be. But if you will get the Tony guy in bed again. Then I will never give you the charge because it will be the 3 time in this week with that guy. You know the rules." Vic said sternly at his brother who was looking sad now because , I guess , he really like the Tony guy.

Vic was still holding my waist and he pulled me again to the doors what led to Vic's office/bedroom/ fu.ck room.

The clock showed it was 5 minutes till 11pm. So soon the room will be full with guys who wants good entertainment and pleasure from the finest guys you can get in New York. That's what Alan said. Tonight he will be here and I hope I don't run in to him after the training with Vic. Just talking with him about it was weird.

Anywhore, Vic led me to his room and when he stopped he turned to me and smirked. What was the training today?

"My little virgin will learn how to give a hand job and a blow job , k?" Vic grinned and took a step to his bed. He unbutton his jeans. He motioned to me to come closer. I went and he took out his not so hard member. Vic grabbed my hand and forced me to grab him. My hands shook as I stoked his member. Therefore Vic's breath shook and he took my chin and he made me look at him. His brown eyes gave away everything what he felt right now. They showed lust. Pure lust. I bet he haven't got some today. Maybe he was waiting just for me?

Kellin, what are you thinking? He? Want you? Vic is just training you. He would never wait for your ass.hole.

Vic's di.ck started to grow harder and harder. I stoked a little faster and I made Vic moan a little. Success! I cheered inside. He stopped me. I think he knew I was hard in my pants just from stoking his hardness.

"I will show you how to do a blow job and then you will do it to me." I nodded as I understood what he said. He lay me down on the bad and unbuttoned my thing skinny jeans. He took them off and tossed them on the floor. Vic crooked his eyebrow up as he looked at my obvious bulge in my boxers. I blushed but it didn't stop him to kiss it and take out my member. It felt so good to be in his hand. He wasn't too rough and not too soft.

"So you lick from base to tip." He did that and I whimpered just looking at him. I tried to listen what he said. "You tease the tip and slowly take in your mouth. Don't be afraid to tease the tip more because its the sensitive part of all the pe.nis. You need salvia. So you can take him easier in your mouth. If you have big pe.nis then use you hands to stoke and suck." Vic tease me. He pressed his tongue in my slit and it was so good. He took me in his mouth and looked at me. He went up and down hollowing his cheeks. Vic's tongue wondered around my shaft. He came up.

"Oh, and no teeth!" He warned and went again to suck me. Moans filled the room and he moaned too and the vibrations went through me and made be twitch.

"About deep throating. You can do that but gag reflexes will kick in. Just take in. And if it's a big pe.nis then stoke the base." And he went to show me. I felt back of his throat and that made me more to my edge. I didn't know how long I will last. Vic did the deep throating more and more.