Chapter 12

I sat like 30 minutes in Vic's room. I waited for him. I woke up and Vic wasn't here and I was worrying. But just when I thought I will get out the bed the door opened and Vic came in. He looked angry.

"Vic, is everything alright?" I asked in small voice.

"Really, Kellin? You ask me that after what that monster did to you?!" I basically screamed at me. I flinched away at his loud booming voice. I felt like crying. Yes, I remember what he did. My butt reminds me of it. But it's okay, right?

"I'm sorry, but you're the one who was giving me to him." I said calmly back.

"Yes! And I feel bad about it. I never wanted to hurt you Kellin." Vic came closer. But I didn't want him to come. He was scaring me and I felt uncomfortable. "No, please. Don't flinch." He pleaded at me.

"But I'm scared." I didn't know but my salty tears ran down my cheeks and some got in to my mouth. I hated crying but yesterday wasn't enough. I broke down again and buried my face into my hands. I sobbed as I felt bed dip in and a warm hand lay on my lower back.

"Kellin. I'm sorry." Vic said softly. He pulled my hands away from my face and he made me look at him. Vic cleaned my face from the tears. "I hoped the God looked away. Because  I punched the shit out of Jaime."

Vic pulled me to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and he hugged me.

"Vic I don't want to work anymore." I said and that was a déjà vu. I remembered the first time I said I didn't want to work. Vic got really upset that day. But my world has crumbled down with all my hope. I think this was worse than what my dad did to me. Jaime ra.ped me and no one came to save me.

I know Vic came, but it was too late. My chest hurts every time I thought about what my dad did but now it will be worse then before. I will never look at myself the same. I feel disgusting and dirty and slutty. I don't know why slutty but that's how I feel.

" Vic?" He hummed. "Do you still think the same about me? Am I still "The little virgin" to you?" I asked air quoting the nickname.

There was a pause and I thought it was true Vic didn't thought the same. I was disguising for him. I was a dirt to him. Nothing but a broken toy.

"No, I do think the same abut you , my little virgin." Vic whispered in my ear. But it some kind of made me blush. I blinked with my puffy eyes. "And no, you will not quit the job. I know the perfect job for you here."

"No, Vic, I don't want to do this job." I whined out.

"Listen, I will pay you. But you have to help is decorate the room for our guests and serve drinks for guests and hosts. That will be it." Vic is really determined to make me stay. I don't understand him. I'm just a toy for him that he don't want to share and he looked pretty guilty that he let Jaime to thing to me.

"Okay."

"Really?" He asked. The déjà vu again. If we will fuck right now...

"No fucking" I said and his eyes go bigger. "If we do my butt will hurt more. It already bad because it's hard to sit."

Vic nodded but he leaned in and kissed me. He captured my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled on it. I moaned a little but I hoped this won't turn on Vic. But soon Vic pulled away from me.

"If you moan like this there will be consequences." Vic warned me. I nodded so I don't get in trouble.

"Let's get a coffee. Because you need energy and I want go fix everything." Vic grabbed my hand and pulled on it so I get up from the bed.

"You can't fix me." I whispered looking down at my feet.

"I know." Vic said. "But let me pretend that I can. Because it's killing me inside."

Vic handed me my clothes. I slowly put them on. I hissed like with every move. My body hurt and so did my butthole.

-

After Vic and I had a cup of coffee he drove me to my college. I was happy that it was Saturday and I didn't have any lessons because I would get in trouble if I miss my classes.

Vic kissed me long and passionate when I said goodbye. Why he do that? I don't know. But I'm not complaining. He is a amazing kisser and his soft lips are die for.

When he left I went in my dorm room and found Alan asleep. What time was it I didn't know but I was pretty sleepy and I got under the covers and went to sleep.

-

My body was in pain. And it felt like fire. It burned every inch of me and it didn't stop. I felt like screaming but my voice was gone just like my vision. I was pretty scared right know and like the pain was taking everything from me. My energy, my soul and my strength to fight.

-

I woke up sweaty. I saw it was dark outside and the room was dark too. I looked at Alan's bed but wasn't there. Maybe he is gone out for food. I turned on my table lamp and jumped as I thought I saw Jaime but my vision was messing with me.

I can't shake off the feeling of his dirty hands on me and the pain he gave me. He scared me and I'm now being a little child who is afraid from the dark. Maybe it's a bad example for this.

I got out from the bed and went to grab my towel. I went to shower.

When I came back still Alan was gone and I just sat on my bed and took my sketch book and started to draw.

For a second hour I realized what I drew. I drew Vic with his beautiful big eyes and the perfect shaped lips and locks of his hair. He was so beautiful and he was hard to draw though. But I loved the feeling of cramp getting in my hand as I drew his hair and loved shading his perfect neck .

Alan didn't come back and it was getting weird but I brushed it off and went to sleep.

A/N: Haaay! Yes. I'm writing again the chapter.... Yes, I'm posting it faster then the week. Well I'm really down to this story and I want to write it. Hope you liked it.

Vote and Comment!

~Elizabeth