Chapter 15

A/N: You guys are amazing! Nearly 900 reads!!! Thanks!!!

I sat in the airport waiting for my flight. All the people who where passing me where so busy with their life's . Children crying with their parents who was trying to calm them down and business men talking to phone. And there was me. Just sitting looking around like a clueless puppy. I wasn't though. I was just sad to leave New York. To leave my best friend and the man I like and care so much about. I hate to leave. I hate to say goodbye. I know that Vic will probably get the news me leaving and he will be just fine with it and move on. I can bet I was just a toy for him. But I loved every second I spent with him.

The lady's voice was talking through speakers saying that my flight is arrived. I slowly went with the crowd to my plane. I will miss this. I will miss my dorm room and I will miss everyone I had meet in this city.

I went thought the terminal. The lady who was looking at my pass she look really bored with her life or job. Her eyes were slightly down and her lips really didn't show real smile. She reminds me of myself. How I feel right now. It felt like I didn't have any happiness in me.

I sat next to a older man who was looking at the journal. He didn't even look up from it. I watched through the window was we took off into the air.

Vic's POV

I haven't heard from Kellin in a few days. I tried to call him but his phone was off. I just sat in my office. Mike was worrying about me. I haven't done my paper work and I didn't take guests. And I didn't come out of my office. Mike and Frank just came to give me food so I don't starve myself.

I was laying in my bed where I saw Kellin last time. Where I felt his body last time. I was going crazy in my head.

After the night we had our fun I thought that we are back on track with our love. What? LOVE?... No, no, no. I don't love Kellin. Well I like him a lot. But not love. Yes, the night we had was more than just a hook up. In the morning when I woke up I was surprised that I was alone. And I couldn't find Kellin anywhere. I asked everyone in the host club if they saw Kellin anywhere but they said no.

Now I can't imagine my life without Kellin. I want him back. I even drove to his college and asked if Kellin was there and all I could get was - "he doesn't learn here anymore". I hate that I don't know there he is. I want him back in my arms. I want him back in my bed. I want to see his beautiful eyes.

I was gripping the pillow under my head. But then Mike came in. He looked at me with pity and I hated it.

"Vic come on. Let's go to the club and hook up. " Mike said and tried to rip the covers from my body. The pillow under my head smelled like Kellin's shampoo and I miss him.

"I don't want to." I mumbled.

"Stop being a little shit, Vic. He is gone, move on!" Mike yelled.

I sat up looking at him.

"What I have to do?? What? If I like him. I like him Mike. I need him." I said back angry. He can't just say to move on. Because Kellin is one of the best thing I ever had.

"Vic." Mike was struck by my words. "You really fell for him. I never have seen you like this."

"I know. Kellin is the first person I ever liked. I beat up Jaime after what he did to him. I still hate myself that I let him do that."

Mike nodded.

"It's like for you. You like Tony, right?" Mike blushed. " And I know Austin is seeing Alan outside the club. Wait!"

I realized something. Alan is Kellin's friend. I ran to my desk.

"Mike tell Austin to come here. Now!" Mike obeyed and ran outside. After few minutes Austin came in.

"Austin! Give me Alan's number." I asked him.

"Why?" He looked confused.

"Don't ask questions. Give it to me!" I handed him my phone. Austin looked at me like I was crazy. But he didn't say anymore and typed the number.

He gave me back my phone and I pushed the green button and put it at my ear.

"Hello?" Alan sounded confused.

"Alan." I said. "Where is Kellin?"

"Vic?" His voice was full of surprise and nervousness. "I can't tell you."

"Why?" I pushed the pile of papers of my desk. I was fuming with anger. Why can't I see Kellin anymore?

"Because he said so. And please respect Kellin's wishes." Alan said. He sounded sad that I mentioned Kellin. I guess they were really close.

I nodded as my gaze went to down to look down on the floor.

"Okay. Thanks Alan."

"Please don't be upset. He wouldn't want that. It's not anyone's fault that he left." He tried to resure me. But I still felt sad about that Kellin is gone and he left without a word to me. I knew Alan knows something. But Kellin didn't want me to know.

I hung up the phone call and threw the phone against the wall. I forgot that Austin was still here so he jumped at my action.

"Leave." I said with venom. Austin just nodded and left my room. I looked at the broken phone what was on the floor. I didn't care because I have enough money to my fifty phones like that one. But I want Kellin more than a new phone.

I love Kellin. I need him. And I will find him. I bet Mike warned him that he is mine now and I will hunt him down. I will take whatever to bring him back to me.

A/N: Hi! So here is another chapter. Can't stop writing to be honest. xD I have to warn 6 chapters left. And I think there will not be any sequel too.... But... Hope you liked it!

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth