Chapter 7

I woke up. The room was dim. And the sheets underneath me was really soft. Like silk. Hm. It felt familiar. I blinked many times. It wasn't dark and wasn't bright. I sat up. I cupped my head. Looking around I realized I was in Vic's room.

Vic was sitting at his desk. Dressed neatly in tux without tie and he was looking down at his paper with a pan him his hand.

"Vic." I whispered. His head shot up and he saw me. Vic got up from his seat behind the desk and ran to me. He climbed next to me and took my face in his hands. The look in his eyes showed concern and worry. His lip trembled a bit. Before he started to speak.

"Kellin." He said. "Are you okay? You passed out." I didn't respond. I just wanted to question him why he looked so worried about me? I'm nothing to him. Just a fuck buddy.

I shook my head mentally and nodded in response. I was okay. But I didn't really feel anything right now. My head was messed up. I remembered Oliver mugged me and Vic saved me. And all the memories came back. All of them.

I hissed in pain. My head started to hurt and Vic's sudden moves made it worse. He came back and gave me pills.

"It will make it better." I took them and swallowed. I sighed.

"I want to quit." I said out loud. My eyes went wide by my own words but to be honest I wanted to quit. I can't do this anymore. I guess I will have to live on the streets because I won't have money.

"No. Kells." Vic said. He looked at me with these big eyes. "You can't." His face changed. "You can't leave now! You are mine!" He yelled. Vic got up from the bed and went to his desk. He looked so mad right now I was so scared. "You're Mine!" He yelled pushing all the papers off his desk. I jumped off the bed and ran for the door. But before I could open them Vic was pressing me against them and he was pushing he's body on me. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Where do you think you're going?" He hissed in my ear.

"Please. Vic. I'm scared." I whimpered. He turned me and roughly pushed me against the white double door. My eyes started to water.

"No, no. Don't cry." Vic shook his head and pressed his forehead against mine. I was so confused. He is bipolar.

Vic leaned in pressed his trembling lips to mine. He slowly and softy kissed me. I grabbed his jackets sides and pulled him to me. He made me so weak in front of him. Running his fingers through my hair I moaned and he roughly bit my lower lip. Pulling it and then kissing it again. My breath wasn't even anymore and I craved his kisses and touch on my skin. His hands ran down my body and he went to kiss my neck. I couldn't do anything anymore he got me under his spell. I felt pleasure running through me , he was palming me.

"Viiic!" I whined and breathed loudly. He will kill me someday. I can swear on my life.

"Please stay." He begged against my skin. "You can't go." Vic pulled away from my neck and looked at me. His brown eyes were big as the stars and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to wake up every morning to see these beautiful eyes.

"I'm afraid Vic." I said the truth. "I'm scared to be hurt again."

"Why?" He asked sincerely.

"I was sexual harassed by my dad." A tear slipped. "He just used my mouth as a fucking thing. I'm not that innocent as you thought." I stated to him. Vic emotions changed to anger.

"I will kill him. How could he do that to his own son!"

"Vic. He and my mom don't approve my sexuality. And I need that money for college but I can't do this anymore." I cried.

"No. Please don't go." Vic wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I was in shock. No one has ever give me this much affection. My tears poured down my cheeks as Vic held me in his arms. I felt some kinda warm and safe. I didn't want him to leave me.

"Please Kellin. I will do anything to make you stay. I will tell every host of mine to leave you alone. Just please stay." Vic whispered.

"Okay." I nodded still in tears.

"Really?" The hot Mexican looked at me. I nodded. But then he kissed me so I was lost in the moment again. He took of my shirt and pants. As I was undressing him from his tux.

"I will fuck you so hard." Vic said and led me to the bed. He pushed me down started to abuse my nipples with his mouth. I didn't mind because it made me feel so blissful. I moaned.

Vic pulled off my boxers and quickly grabbed my di.ck. Pumping it he kissed me and I pulled off his underwear and his already hard member jumped out. I grabbed him. Vic grunted and slightly moaned every now and again while I stroked him.

After our moans and grunts filled the room from pleasuring each other Vic reached in the bedside table and pulled out the lube. He lubed his fingers fast and as fast he pushed them in me. This time he started with two finger not one. It hurt a little more than any other times but in time it came my pleasure.

"Fuck. Me." I panted out. Vic smirked and pulled out of me. I whimpered at the lost of contact but soon his fingers were replace by his tip. He rammed in me fast and didn't let me get use to his big co.ck.

Soon all I felt was blissful pleasure. I was in haven and Vic was my Paradise. My body shook telling me I was really close to my high. My moans got louder and Vic understood that I was really close. He grabbed my hard jumping pe.nis and pumped it with his rhythm. My hands flew in his hair and my moans turned in to screams. All this time when Vic fucked me I didn't feel the same like now. Right now I didn't even feel like human.

"Come for me Kells. Scream my name out loud." Vic grunted out while pounding in me.

"I'm cuming .I'm cuming!" I screamed out. "Viiiiiic!!!!" I yelled as a white string of my cum shot out of my tip. Vic was still pounding in me like there was no tomorrow. My limbs were numb just like my mind.

"Kells. I'm cuming ." Vic slowed a bit down but not much wanting to release his load in me.

"Cum in me Vic please." I begged. Vic's body shook and I felt the warmth in my lower area. His slowly pushed in my to get out all his cum. And when he pulled out again he pushed his finger inside me and took his sperm on his fingers. He put it at my lips and I just opened my mouth and licked off. I enjoyed the licking thing to be honest.

Vic just got next to me and pulled me close.

"Stay." He said sleepy and I just cuddled in his side.

A/N: Hey! I'm back. So I still don't have PC. Sucks for me. :( So anyway here is little chapter of smut. rawr. sorry for typos.

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth