Chapter 9

Vic's POV

All my life I've been thinking what am I doing? I questioned every little move I've done. I hated my job and I hated everything I did. But there was a time I made the right turn. And now I have loads of money and I live life like snobs. I can't say I'm not a snob but I do what I can to not let money in my head.

I created Host club 2 years ago. I was 20 at the time. My life was a mess. I couldn't find a job and I got dropped out of the college. My parents were good enough to accept that I was gay and they helped me live. Earlier than that I had rough patch in my life. High school. I was the lonely kid. No one wanted me and my parents were busy in their job. Mike, my little brother, we the social type who talked to everyone and they liked him. But no one liked me. They hated my hair and my style. They picked on me because I wasn't smart. I wasn't that attractive back then. I was shorter than other jock boys.

There was a time when all the jocks called me gay and faggot. I admited to them that I am. Big mistake. They hit me till I was blue and numb. I was really hated. But look at me now. I have money that I really don't know where to spend. I can have bitches all night long.

And few days ago I saw. My bully working at McDonald's. I chuckled and walked in. I was wearing tux and I had my car that I parked right in front of the door. He was looking at me just like I was some sort of God. I don't really know. But his mouth was open as I walked to him and ordered what I wanted. He asked if that was really me and I just smirked and said "who's laughing now?". I got my order and went out to my car. I still felt his eyes and I hopped in my fancy car.

To be honest my life was boring till I met this boy. He has these bright eyes and ebony black hair. And his body moves are like sex right on the spot. His vulnerable body always let me control and do what I want to it. His soft skin always glide against my so perfect. And his hands are really soft. I bet he don't know what he is doing to me.

Before him I fucked everything that moved. Of course I didn't fuck my hosts. Like every night I needed someone. But now all I crave is this boy. Kellin Quinn.

His eyes are like stars. They shine so so bright you can't look away. And those gergeous locks in his hair. If he could be mine. I would ran my fingers through his hair and when we do our thing I would pull them do he knows that he belong to me. But he isn't mine.

Did I tell you about his plump pink lips? I could kiss them all the time. When he bits his lip it just drives me crazy. He just can't leave his lips alone. He have to abuse them with his teeth.

And don't get me started about his ass and the hole I plug my pe.nis in. It is always tight and warm just the way it have to be. And when he sketches my back as I pound into him. And his always loud moans have to be the loudest. Kellin is just wow. Maybe he doesn't see it but I do. He is one of the perfect persons.

I wanted to kill his father when he told me about his past. I knew he was virgin but not with a trauma. Kellin is strong but I know he has a braking point.

I have this feeling every time I see him. I just don't know what it is because it is strange. I feel this way first time. My stomach get warm and I just want to take Kellin to the bed and to my way to him like more than one round. But he isn't really yet to do stuff like that. He is still inexperienced and have to learn more.

I just need him. I would do anything to keep him close to me. Just like Mike. He is one of the hosts, right? But he always takes one boy with him to the room. I know his name is Tony but really... Here is a law you can't fuck one person all nights. I can because I teach Kellin how to be a host.

'Fuck me'

The fuck was that? Am I going crazy? Because it sounded like Kellin's moans. And just then my dick twiched in my pants.

I was sitting at my desk. I needed to do papers. But Kellin was distracting me. In my head. I let Kellin to take off tonight because tomorrow he has his first guest. I let his just take a brake from me too. I don't want to push myself on him. But the thought about him and the nights we spent in my room just want to call him and ask if he want to fuck. But I can't.

I unbuttoned my pants and pushed my hand in my boxers and started to stroke myself. The feeling want they good but Kellin kept the pleasure in me.

I got up and pushed my pants down so my di.ck was out still soft but I bet few strokes and just thoughts about Kellin will make me hard. As I sat back in my chair I started to ran my hand down my length. I bit my lip so my moans don't come out.

I pressed my thumb in my slit and it made me moan out loud.

My member was hard and I stroked faster.

"Kellin." I growled out. "Kellin. Fuck..." My head fell back as I ran my thumb on my tip.

Imagined Kellin sucking me right now. How his warm mouth goes around me and he hollows his cheeks as he go deeper and deeper. And he looks at me with his innocent eyes.

Just then my fast pace started to go sloppier and I knew I will cum.

"Kells. I'm cuming." I groaned out. And I spilled all over my fist and legs. I was panting. I slowly stroked so all the cum comes out.

I think I like like Kellin. I think I have a crush. Fuck...

A/N: Hey! So little chapter. About Viccy. I hope you liked it. xD Well Vic like Kellin. But does Kell like Vic back??

Vote! Comment! Thanks!!!

~Elizabeth