Chapter 13

I had a normal day. Vic didn't call me in few days. Maybe he was busy with something. But I miss him to be honest. My butt was better and I still had little nightmares about Jaime and what he did to me. I really want to meet Vic.

As I went down the hallway of the dorm rooms I heard someone calling my name . I turned around and my parents were standing there. My eyes widen but I turned around and started to fast walking to my room. But they catches with me and they go in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked angry. I don't want to meet them . They hurt me and the the hole in my heart was still there. They weren't my parents anymore.

"We want you home." My not so mother said. I rolled my eyes.

"But I don't want to go home. I don't have one. And you both are strangers to me." I tried to pass them but my father pushed me back.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." He said fuming with anger.

"You're the one to talk. You don't and didn't treat me like your son. Both of you. And why the fuck I even want to go with you?" I crossed my arms on my chest but then there was a slap. I touched my cheek. My mother just slapped me.

"Listen here you little brat. You will come home or..." I cut her off.

"Or what?" I said back at her.

"We will tell the head master about your job." My father said. My eyes budged out of my sockets. How? How do they even know?

"That's right, you little ungreatfull brat." The woman I called my mother chuckled. "We know that you work in the host club. Oh, don't ask how we know. The one who ra.ped you - Jaime - is your father's friend. And he knew who you were. He just called and we want to just ruin your life. Just like you ruined ours."

They are crazy . Why can't they leave me alone? Why they do this to me?

"No. You will not..." This time my father cut me off.

"Oh, yes we will tell colleges head master if you will not come with us."

"I.. no why? Do you do this?" I cried out. My eyes started to water. They can't come like this and ruin everything. I have Vic here and Alan too.

"Don't worry you have 3 days to pack and get out of this stupid college." That's what you mother said as she and my father went away.

Could my life be more worse than this? I don't want  with them. They will punch me like a punching bag and they will starve me. They will kill me! I don't know why they great me like this. I'm their son. Their child. I was always jealous when I saw someone else with their parents swinging in the park or eating ice cream together.

I can't risk it. Even I they tell them what my job is then I will be doomed and they will kick me out anyway. It didn't matter what I do I will have to go out from this college. And I don't have any place to stay.

I went in my room. I saw Alan sitting at his desk. I will tell him .

"Hey Alan?" I said sadly.

"Yep, Kells?" He mumbled while he typed away on his laptop.

"I have to go." That's all I said.

"What do you mean?" Now he took his eyes from the screen and looked at me.

"I just met my parents. That want me go back to them. And please don't tell Vic were I will be going. Even if he asks nicely. Or he promises you something. Promise me please." Alan looked sad rigth now. We have been friends for 2 years. And we are really close. I told him about my parents but didn't told him what my dad did to me. But he know what will happen to me if I am going will them.

"You can't go." Alan said. "They are cruel. They will hurt you. Again."

I nodded as I understood what am I got in to but that doesn't matter.

"I have 3 days to pack. So I will be around. " I said as I took my big bag and slowly started to put my things in.

"Why can't you stay?" He got up and hugged me in a friendly hug.

"Because they know were I work. And what Jaime did to me. The college can't know about it." I explained as I pressed my chin in to his shoulder.

All day I was sad and tomorrow I will go to Vic. I will say my goodbyes to him.

A/N: Hi! So this is just a filler. But oh poor Kellin have to leave. Next chapter... Rawr...xD sorry for typos.
Hope you like it.!

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth