Chapter 20

A/N: ;)

I was sleeping peacefully till I felt lips leaving soft kisses on my neck and a hand rubbing my thigh. I sighed as the kisses went up and down. I giggled when a breath was blew in my ear.

"Wake up my baby." Rough yet soft voice came from my right side. I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to see the beautiful man next to me. He was smiling and still rubbing my leg as I was getting turned on. Why he have to be such a tease?

"It's too early, Vic." And turned on my side so my back was facing Vic. He shifted in bed and I felt him sneak his hand between my legs and start to rub me. "Viiiic..." I whined.

"You love it baby." He whispered and rubbed harder. I moaned and my member was getting harder. I moved my hips with his hand. But he let go and he grabbed the lube from the bedside and coated his finger. He pushed his hand under the covers and I felt his finger at my entrance. As he slid his fingers in I moaned and pushed myself on them. The feeling was out of this world. My body shook every time Vic pushed in.

After few moves Vic pushed the second finger and started to stretch me. Vic left few kisses on my shoulder blade and I reaches behind me and grabbed Vic's hair.

I pulled out Vic's fingers and rolled us so I was on top of him and he was laid back.

"Why so rough?" He asked and smirked. I smirked back at him and leaned down started to kiss his chest and went down. I bit on his hip bones and kisses the spot. So to tease him I kissed everywhere but not touch his di.ck. He was getting annoyed by me. I didn't want him to get mad and stop because he started it and now he would quit. Not gonna happen.

I looked at his pe.nis. It was big and hard laying against his stomach. I looked up at Vic. He was waiting and he looked like a desperate little shit. I pushed my tongue out and licked him base to tip. His head flew back in to the pillow and moan escaped his mouth. I took his tip in to my mouth and suck on it. I took him more and more in. He bucked his up and I pushed his hips down. I went the deepest and gagged. I came up. I grabbed the lube and rubbed it on him. Crawled up so I was face to face with Vic and took his member and slid on it. This was better than anything. My hands on his chest and I roughly bounced on him. I dug my fingernails in to his chest as his tip hit the soft spot in me. God, this was the best.

"Oh! Mr. Fuentes! Fuck me faster!" I moaned out. Vic grunted at my words and I just couldn't take this anymore. " Touch me."

He reached between us and grabbed me. I bounced harder so he could cum first but as always he new how to make me be the first. I cumed on his chest and stomach. Vic was done with me and he gripped my hips as he pounded from underneath me. His eyes rolled back as he spilled in me. I felt the warmth from his hot cum. I slowly got off of him and laid next to him. But want is sex without Vic reaching his fingers and taking his cum on his fingers and put it in my mouth, so I can lick them clean.

-

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when a sneaky arms wrapped around my waist and I was pressed against warm chest.

"You look beautiful." Vic said in to my ear and I giggled at him. Well, Vic bought a house after I ended my college and he said we should move in because he knew I would be his forever anyway. I believe him that we are. Vic said he is quitting his job but he still gets money for everything. The Host club is still running and Mike is doing a pretty good job. They got a new member Andy. He is really tall and funny guy.

Vic got his mug with coffee and sipped it. I just looked at hi in awe and I was really happy that I met Vic. He was my angel after everything that happened.

His phone ringed and he took it out from his pocket.

"Fuentes... No... Why?... Now?... But I'm spending time with Kellin... Okay be right there." He hung up and looked at me.

"Mike?" I asked. Vic nodded and came to me. Mike still needed help from Vic, so sometimes Vic has to go help him.

"I will be home , okay? Just wait for me. And wear that sexy lingerie you bought yesterday." He said and added a wink in the end. I blushed. I bought it in a surprise for Vic. Maybe he found it in my side of the closet.

Vic kissed my lips and ran out the door. I heard the car driving away. Now I was alone in this big house. I didn't know what to do. I know there is this plug in and the whole house would ring with music, so why not? I plug my iPod in and started to dance away the bring time without my Vic.

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE! YEY!

I have to break it to you guys. Next chapter will be the last. :(

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth