Chapter 10

Kellin's POV

This day was really boring if you ask me. My lectors were pretty bored too and was ungeartful about our right answers. Just as I thought I was free tonight my phone rang and I got message from Vic. Telling me he found me a perfect first guest and I need to be there tonight. Now I was really nervous. Sometimes I questioned myself - Why did I ever agreed to take Alan's offer to work in The Host club? Okay, I admit Vic gives me a good fuck but that don't give me money. Now I need to actually work in this. I have to pleasure strangers and make them think I'm their slave so I get money from them.

I went in to my dorm room. Alan wasn't there so I just took my towel and shower supplies and went to bathroom. In the dorms we have the big bathroom that all the guys can use. I am pretty uncomfortable to the other guys that's why I always go to the last stall. I put my things on the bench and started to undress. I accidentally brushed my hand against my pe.nis and that reminded me of Vic.

I turned the water and waited so it heats up. As it did I stated to stoke myself. Why? I didn't know. It was like the little devil in me send me little flashbacks about my time with Vic. In his bed. Naked. Both of us heated up and ready to do nasty, dirty things. I sucked on my fingers and pushed them in my hole. I tried to get to my prostrate.

I imagined Vic fucking me with his big think co.ck. And how he would me rough with me. How he would slap my ass and call me names. As I thought of that I hit the sensitive spot in me and I let out a moan. Fast I shut myself up. Because any second some one could come in. But it didn't stop me to finger myself and stroke my hard member. I shuddered and the white string on my cum shot out of my slit.

I almost forgot to shower too much thought is Vic in my head. I quickly showered.

-

I walked down the dim street so I get to my first day of my job. Tonight I wore dark button up and black skinnies and my gray Vans. I wanted to look good for tonight so I can impress my first guest. My palms were sweaty and I wanted to run back to my room and hide under my covers. But there is no way out, I guess. As I went to the front of the line what was forming in front of the host clubs door. The guard looked at me and let me in. As I walked in I saw other hosts making some kind of theme for his night.

"Oh, Kells!" Frank yelled and ran to me. I looked over to him. He was wearing some kind of outfit. "We have a theme tonight. It's tropical theme. Some night we think of the theme so guests can be more interest in us. " He explained. Yeah, it looked like he was wearing a sheet and his red eye shadow didn't really go with has outfit but who am I to judge.

"Oh, Okay. I didn't know that." I looked around to see of Vic was out here.

"It's okay." I heard the sweet yet rough voice I knew. Vic was standing behind me and looking up and down. I blushed as he checked me out. "You look perfect for your first day."

He came to me closer and wrapped his arm around my thin waist.

"You look a bit frustrated. Were you thinking about me, my little vigin?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head and blushed but my red cheeks gave it away. "Awe, You were. That's okay. I was think about you too while I masturbated." He chuckled. Then he led me to the chair were will I sit and will be tried to turn on this mysterious guest what Vic had me.

"Jaime, will be here soon. I told him if you don't like something he does you can say code word. It's only for you. We - other hosts - don't have this privileges." Vic said as a man with spiky hair came in and smirked as he spotted Vic. The man came to us.

"Aye, Fuentes. Haven't see you in a while. I am really honored to be this twink's first guest." He shook Vic's hand and as he said 'twink's' he winked at me.

"Jamie, I hope you will respect my new host. Because it's important. And I hope I can trust you with this." Vic didn't look amused as Jaime called me a twink. I don't even know what twink is... So I didn't pay attention to that. But Vic didn't look pretty happy with Jaime.

"Ah, Don't worry Vic. He is in good hands. Maybe a little slaps on his as won't hurt him." Jaime smirked at me. I didn't like this guy. I want Vic to fuck me instead this guy. He is creepy and he has this mischievous smirk on his lips. I didn't like him.

"Okay, Kellin. This is Jaime. He will be you guest tonight. But don't start till all the guests are in." Vic said and left me with spiky haired man. Jaime took a seat next to me and leaned close to me.

"Kellin, don't be afraid. I will fuck you real good. And I can bet Vic have fucked you many times before me but I can bet you will be begging for me. " He whispered in my ear and blew a air to me. I shivered and leaned away from him so I can look at him.

As we sat there in silence slowly the guests started to fill the room. All the hosts got their guests. The guys who came here was pretty amazed about the theme and they looked happy.

Vic came over to us again.

"It's time. Have fun Kells." He pecked my lips and went away. Now I wanted the black hole take me to somewhere else. I'm still not that confident in myself and now o need to pleasure this guy I don't like at all.

But I have to get myself together and do it. I got up and turned to Jaime who looked impressed about my body. He looked at me up and down and checked out my ass. I mentally rolled my eyes and get to it.

I sat on his lap and unbuttoned the first buttons of his shirt. I ran my hands against his chest. To be honest this didn't feel right. I wanted Vic. Not Jaime But I got to do this. I leaned down and started to kiss Jaime. I thought what Vic told me about the kissing thing. Some of guest like it so I will try it with this guy. Jaime replayed to my kiss and grabbed my ass. I yelped against his rough lips as he bit down my button lip. I was hoping he will not draw out some blood out of my lip. Because he bit really hard and it hurt too.

I changed my lip position and went to suck on his neck. I kissed, nipped and sucked and he let out soft moans into my ear. I pulled at his ear lobe. My hands wandered down and palmed his groin. He let out a cry of pleasure. I guess I success in this. I palmed him harder and sucked harder on his neck. Jaime got really in to his.

"Oh, Kellin. You don't even know what you are involved in. I will fuck you really hard. That your little asshole will be sore all week." Jaime grabbed my hair and pulled on them roughly. I didn't like this at all. My gut said that nothing good will come out of this. Jaime turned me so my back was against his chest and his hand grabbed my di.ck through my jeans. I moaned.

"That's right. You will moan my name every time you will masturbate." He hissed in my ear. I grinded my butt on his member. He in buttoned my shirt down so my chest was exposed. His hand wandered around my sides and chest and his pinched my nipple. I gasped and I felt someone's eyes on me but I didn't pay too much attention to that.

"Let's go to the room." Jaime roughly go me up and dragged me across the rol to the door what lead to Vic bedroom. But Jaime opened one of the many doors and in the room was a bed with white sheets and a dim lamp above us and a green carpet. The walls didn't look white, maybe cream white.

Jaime pushed me on the bed and looked at me with this sinister look. Now I was really afraid. Not from how I do it but what he will do to me.

"Let's play, Kellin. Let Daddy play with you."

A/N: Okay Heey! The shit will go down in next chapter but .. I'm not sorry that I made Jaime the bad guy too. it's my idea so deal with it. Hope you liked it!.

Vote and Comment! Thanks!

~Elizabeth