Chapter 4

Vic sat up and pulled me with him.

"Hands and knees. Now!" He demanded while pulled out rope from under the bed. I did what he said. Vic got behind me and took my hands and started to tie them behind my head. When hands were tied he started to tie the rope around my waist. I though this will be just sex and all. But not like this. This is just my second time doing sex but Vic had to pull out rope and start this BDMS shit. Maybe I was scared but I couldn't deny that I was little excited.

Vic tie my legs with that rope too. He slapped my ass and I moaned. There was a little silence. My face was pressed against the sheets and I struggled against the rope but it hurt if I move too much.

Something wet pressed against my hole and teased it. I moaned and wiggled my butt. Vic gripped my hips and I understood what was the wet thing. Vic was licking my hole. He sunk his tongue in me. Rolling around the muscle and sucking on it. For gods sake I hoped that no one got to know what am I doing.

Vic stopped.

"You will not cum until I say so, got it?" He gripped my hips tighter. I nod and whimper in response. Vic liked my ear and pushed back his hard throbbing di.ck in me. Pushing hard and fast Vic moaned and moaned. I felt him grip the rope and pulled me up by it. My hands and wrists started to hurt so bad. I thought that the rope will eat my skin off. But to think of it Vic didn't care and I needed to get over it because there is no way out of this.

Vic pounded in me with force trying to find the nerve in me. With one hand he held the rope and the other got in to my mouth. His fingers were like a hook and I'm the fish. I moaned out and licked his fingers with my tongue. My eyes were closed while Vic did this torture to me. But he hit the prostate and I screamed.

"Fuck Me!" I cried out. " Vic! I want to cum! I want to cum!" I screamed to him. He just grunts in my ear and pounded in my ass.

"I said no cuming until I say so." He moaned in my ear. My fully hard di.ck moved up and down while Vic fu.cked me from behind. Vic shivered and I could tell he was close. He did it harder to get his release. He grabbed my soft hair tangling his finger in them and fu.cked me. I couldn't takes this anymore a while ago. I wanted to cum so bad that I needed him to touch me and let me do this.

Vic pulled my hair to him hard and he slow and hard came in me. Moving his hips in mine. I whimpered every move as he pulled my hair. His cum filled me he didn't stop though. Vic pulled out of me and dug his finger in my hole and got out his cum. He put his fingers in my mouth so I can suck them of clean.

"Please let me cum!" I pleaded and cried. Vic just grabbed my hard co.ck and stroked it. I came all over the sheets there was lot of the white stuff. He kissed my neck and untied the rope. My wrist were red and so was my legs. My hair hurt from all the pulling and my butt hurt because of Vic. I breath out. And lay down on the bed. Vic pulled me to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Its okay. I liked it." I admit it. He looked at me surprised and kissed me.

"Vic what's up about the kissing. You kiss me a lot." I asked the question I wanted to ask before we start this session of sex.

"You need to show the affection of guest. You need to let him be comfortable with things you both do. And I know that kissing for you is one of the comfort things." He explained. I nod that I understood him.

-

I rolled in my bed couldn't sleep because one person was on my mind. Vic. He was so forceful in bed this night. He just wanted to make pain to me. But from the pain he gave me pleasure too. I just don't understand why people like BDSM. Okay, I'm new to it but it's weird. You just give pain to this other person and if they are begging and crying to let them cum or whatever you just pleasure over the moans and screams and begs. I don't want to hurt my guest if I work there but I have so much to learn to get guests. Vic told me I will have to do what my guests say. Like if they ask me be the dom one I don't know how to do it. And if my guest want me to be tied up and fu.ck by him than I have to do it. I just don't trust others. I'm surprised by myself that I trust Vic in this.

I lay on my back and looked at the ceiling. Imagining Vic coming in my dorm room and fu. cling me in to the mattress. Wait. What am I thinking about? Vic is just my trainer and he shows me how to host and pleasure my guests that's it. Nothing more. Ugh, I hate this.

A/N: Hey. Short chapter. And I don't really know about BDSM. I just looked it up on tumblr and I saw lots of porn but whatever. I didn't think that I will like something like that. But I guess for writing it great. And I didn't even plan this story as smut but eh, I just found that I can write smut like damn.
Hope you liked it. :)
Vote and Comment! Thanks!
~Elizabeth