Chapter 5

I was in my lesson when the head master's assistant comes in and calls me to come with him. This was already boring day and now I was scared that they will kick me out because I haven't paid for the college. Well, I haven't started to work at host club and I don't have money.

I went out with the assistant and we head to the front office. I hoped this will not he big deal. I need this college. I have good grades and I'm not one of the jocks. I don't bully people here. Then the only problem is the money.

We approach the front office doors and we went in. The head master was sitting there binding piles of papers. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Mr. Bostwick ." He said in deep voice.

"It's Quinn." I mumbled under my breath. He just chuckled at me and I sat down in front of him.

"Well, Mr. Quinn. You see, you haven't paid for the college and you have amazing grades and I really don't want to kick you out." The head master said truthfully. "I just want to say you need to pay for the dorm room and lessons , if not I'm sorry you will have to pack your bags and go."

I started to panic. I don't want to leave here. If I leave I will have to go back to my parents and they don't accept me and I will have to live like a hobo on the street with rats and snakes and bugs.

"No, please. I have a job and they haven't paid me yet. Please don't kick me out." I pleaded. His eyes roomed my body. I felt really uncomfortable. I felt really disgusting under his gaze. I hoped that he doesn't know about my job. He can't know.

"Don't worry yet. I will give you a month and if you don't pay I'm sorry." He smiled at me sadly. "You can go back." I nodded.

"Thank you." I thanked him and wanted to go back as fast as I could. I don't really like him. I just met him for the first time and it was like I heard his thought about him fu.cking me.

I went in fast pace back to the class and sat down in my seat next to Alan. Alan looked at me and I knew what he wanted from me. He wanted me to explain why I needed to go to front office. I leaned to him.

"I need to pay for college. If not I'm out." I said in whisper. He tensed and looked at me.

"I will pay for you, Kells." Alan whisper back. I shook my head. I don't need his money. I need to get over this problem by myself. I don't want to take money from Alan or his parents. I'm not friends with him because of his money. He is my best friend because he accepted me just the way I am.

Alan looked at me sad because I didn't accept his offer.

"I will talk with Vic about the money." I leaned back at my seat and started to focus at my lector. I will get over this problem. I hoped I would.

-

I showered and freshen up because in hour I need to be at the host club and I still have training to do. I looked back at the message what Vic sent me at the first night. Tonight's do is guests pleasure. I need to learn how to turn them on. I really don't know how to be seductive.

I wrapped the towel around my waist. And went out the shower stall. Dried my body and got on my skinny jeans and tank top. I went back to my room and Alan as always was on his laptop. Writing stuff. I didn't really know what he is doing but I don't really have a interest. Because he is learning about PC tech. I know nothing about that and Alan admires my paintings but he isn't interest how I do it. Fair enough.

"I'm going to the host club." I said to him and put on my jacket. Here in New York was cool outside at night so better put something warm.

Alan just nodded his head and didn't even look at me.