Chapter 7

Martijn

Hailey, a girl who I'm pretty sure is one of Madi's friends, invites me to a party after I finally get done with lunch with the Johnsons.  She's a hot blonde girl who is wearing a very low cut t-shirt in the Snapchat that she sends me to invite me, so of course I decide to go.

I'm a bit late, but by then everyone else is already party hardyin.  I dislike the first song they play, but then they play a Tiesto song and that puts me in a better mood.  As soon as I step in the door, I have three girls surrounding me, each begging for attention.

I make small talk with each of them and then two decide they need alcohol, so they wander off and get drinks before coming back, even though they are already about at the point of having one too many.

I lean my arm against the wall of the corner I'm in with Hailey, the host of the party who invited me in that sexy snap.

"Can I call you Martijn or do you like Martin better?" She giggles playfully and as she asks me, her eyes fluttering down to my lips. I bite my lip and she giggles unabashedly again.

"Martijn is just fine, just make sure you say it loudly so everyone knows it's me..." I reply, winking at her.  She coyly opens her mouth in reaction to my comment and then bites her lip back at me.

I move my arm up and over so that Hailey's back is against the wall and I'm shielding most of us with my back from the rest of the partygoers.  She flutters her eyelashes down at my lips again, and I semi-roughly pull her hips against mine with my other hand before leaning in.

Her lips are small, and she moves them out of sync with me for a minute before catching up with mine. Her tongue touches my lips and I let her in as I do the same.

After several minutes, we break for air, our breath mingling, and she glances coyly down at my sweatpants, biting her lip again. I lick my lips and pull her hips towards mine so she can feel me again. She lets out a small gasp and turns suddenly away, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the loud, full room.

I pin her against a wall as she leads me up a short flight of stairs and kiss her hard again.  She breaks away and pulls me into the closest room before closing the door.  It must be her room but I can't be sure.  I'm too distracted by her body.  I push her down deep into her(?) bed and moan when she rubs against me again.

I lift up her shirt and she is just beginning to slide my sweatpants down below my hips when we hear yelling close outside the door.

I groan in annoyance and grab her waist as she tries to retreat. "Please don't leave, babe... I haven't even started." In response, she gives me a puppy face that I think is supposed to look cute but just makes her look like she has to vomit.

"I knowww but someone's effing shit up out there and this is kind of my party." She turns to leave and I adjust my sweatpants so no one will notice, but she suddenly turns back and pushes me back onto the bed. "Actually on second thought-" the yelling interrupts her. "Ugh. Just... stay here. I'll be right back." She winks and slams the door behind her.

Madi

I look back at Henry with a confused expression. "Hey, wanna bail on this party? I don't really want to be apart of... that." He gestures in the direction of the yelling. Most people are just ignoring it but I can distinctly hear Anna's voice coming out of the argument.

"Um, I would, but can I just make sure my friend's okay? I think she might be in the middle of that." I reply, mimicking his gesture, and before he can refuse, I let go of his hand and cross the living room to see Anna around the corner, yelling at Matt. Great.