Chapter 17

Martijn

"Damn."

My mind is racing. I've never been so conflicted - or so damn turned on - in my entire life.

On the plane ride here, my entire plan was to stay on Madi's hotel room couch and get my career back, and therefore Elise. I wasn't going to get tempted by Madi, but then I got here, and not only was she not here, but when she appeared, she was making out with that piece of shite Bastian.

The jealousy got to me. Another guy does not deserve to get to hold her, kiss her. Especially one she's just met. 

But even now, I think of Elise and what she would say about this, but I can't - I can't stop. Madi is so in control of me and I can't give this moment up. Plus, I tried to get her to stop. I said "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Any other girl would have stopped.

I internally punch myself for my "attempt" and "excuse". I want her so bad.

I just won't sleep in the same bed with her. That would really be crossing the line.

And her sitting fully on top of you and teasing you like this isn't? My mind whispers. 

Madi

Martijn gazes up at me. I smile sweetly at him, loving the position that I have him in, both literally and figuratively.

Something takes over my actions and I languidly slide my hands up from his forearms to his hands. I intertwine our fingers and press him firmly into the bed. The force from this slides me back a little on his stomach, and I feel something behind me. Martijn's eyes widen at the contact and his lips part, a tiny breath escaping his lungs. He takes his bottom lip in between his teeth. I blush furiously at this, almost losing my composure. The bite turns into a smirk once he realizes my adjustment was unintentional.

Before he can make fun of me for... well, anything, I move my hands to his face and gaze at his gorgeous countenance. I will have control, dammit, and I refuse to let him make me feel inexperienced or unsexy.

Martijn's eyebrows rise quickly at my movement. I can tell from the expression on his face and his subtle, writhing body movements that I have full control over him at this moment. I can't resist any longer.

I bite my bottom lip while moving my eyes to his. His mouth drops open again as I move in to kiss his sweet lips. But the instant before our mouths meet, I stop and move to his ear. My lips brush his earlobe. His entire body nearly shivers. 

"Close your mouth, baby. You'll catch flies," I whisper as sensually as I can, and in one fluid motion, I'm up and off of him and the bed, and I strut to the door and through it as if it's a runway.

I don't need to look back to know his mouth hasn't shut.

"Madi."

I stop, smiling to myself.

"Madi." I turn casually to meet his gaze, which is so intense. Even from this distance, his eyes have this look, this need.

"What?" I ask innocently, nonchalantly. 

"Come here. Right now." I smirk, turning all the way, and stroll back towards the bedroom, and the bed, which has just the sexiest man sitting on it. 

I pause in the doorway of the bedroom, leaning in the frame. Martijn's mouth doesn't move, but I can see in his eyes all I need to know.

I climb onto the bed, crawling up towards him. Martijn never once takes his eyes off me. He gulps and breathes quickly as we become parallel in the bed, me poised above him on hands and knees, and he sinking into the pillows as I admire him.