Chapter Five

Harry's POV

"I did it! I got an 80!" Niall wrapped his arms around my neck, surprising me with a hug.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist, "I told you that you could do it." I had spent the past two weeks helping Niall study for a Physics exam. It was pretty rough, but it had paid off.

"Only because I have the best tutor," he smiled. "But seriously, thank you Harry."

"I heard that my favorite leprechaun passed his Physics exam. Is this true?" Liam wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulders.

"I'm not a leprechaun," Niall pouted. He's adorable.

"Can I talk to Liam alone?" Zayn asked from behind me. I nodded, grabbing Niall's hand and pulling him along with me.

"What's up with them?" he looked over his shoulder.

"It's complicated," I sighed, letting go of his hand. "Liam and Zayn used to be together, but it didn't work out." Niall didn't say anything more and I looked over at him. He seemed to be thinking really hard about something.

"You don't mind that they're gay?" he inquired.

"Well, Zayn's bi, but no," I said. "Why?"

He shrugged, "Just curious."

"Did you have a girlfriend back in Ireland?"

"No," Niall cringed slightly.

I waited a few seconds before I spoke again, "Boyfriend?"

He hesitated, but nodded. "Oh. The move here must have been rough, then," I said, sympathetically.

"No, it really wasn't," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "How are you and Caroline?"

We got into my car and I adjusted my rear-view mirror, "I honestly don't know anymore." Starting the ignition, I pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards my house. "She's extremely high maintenance."

"No kidding," Niall snorted. I raised my eyebrow at him and chuckled. "Sorry," he blushed lightly.

"Don't worry about it. Ready to ace your maths exam tomorrow?"

"Definitely," he smiled, showing his braced teeth.

----------------------

"I can't do this!" Niall groaned, clearly frustrated.

"Let's take a break," I suggested, standing up from my bed and stretching.

"I'm a bloody idiot," he rolled off of my bed, landing on the floor.

I sighed, "No you're not, Ni." I sat down on the floor next to him, squeezing his thigh. He sat up, his bottom lip sticking out slightly. I failed to resist the urge to press a kiss to his cheek, leaning in, and at the same time he was turning his head to face me. Our lips grazed, and we remained frozen in place. It took me a while to realize, but eventually, I felt Niall's lips nudge mine. I brought my hand up to the nape of his heck, pulling him closer to me.

I pushed him against the edge of my bed, kissing him more forcefully. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I lifted my arms up so he could pull it over my head. I attached my lips to his neck, leaving love bites on the sensitive skin. "Bed," he panted.

I nodded and he stood up, laying down on his back. I crawled on top of him, growing more excited as I felt his bulge against my stomach. "Shirt off," I growled. He sat up and I yanked the material off of his body. I ran my fingers down his slightly toned stomach, and he shivered underneath me. I leaned down to kiss him again, reaching down to unbutton his jeans.