Chapter Twenty Three

A/N:

A bit of an awkward beginning here... I didn't get many suggestions for this chapter, but thanks to the two people who did comment. I applied both of your ideas in some way. :) There will be Narry smut in the next chapter, munchkins! Are you as excited as I am?! Yes? No? Maybe...? Anyway, Lilo or Ziam? Leave a comment and tell me what you think! 

Oh, I quoted The Perks of Being a Wallflower somewhere at the end. It brings me joy.

Karina xx

Liam’s POV

“Louis,” I panted. “Lou, oh god…”

He added another finger, stretching me even further, “Hm?”

“More, more, more…”

“Are you sure about this?” Louis kissed the inside of my thigh.

“Yes, please, Lou,” I pushed down on his hand. “I need you!”

“You’re going to regret it, Li…” he sighed and curled his fingers upward. “Maybe-“

“Shit, fuck, no, stop talking!” I gasped when I felt slight pressure against my prostate. “This is too good to regret.”

“What the fuck, Tommo?!”

Louis pulled away and I hissed, squeezing the closest pillow.

“Zayn,” he said, turning a bright shade of red. “I, uh-“

“Get out,” Zayn breathed.

I sat up and watched Louis collect his things, “Don’t leave, Lou.”

He smiled, and pressed a chaste kiss to my temple, avoiding eye contact with Zayn, “I’ll stop by later tonight, yeah?” 

“You can’t just kick someone out of my house,” I huffed as soon as Louis left.

Zayn shook, clenching his fists.

“Well?” I licked my lips, fighting the arousal brought on by his raging figure.

I slid off of the bed and took slow strides towards Zayn, “Are you here to go on about how much you don’t love me?”

“Or to pound into me, until I scream your name?” I whispered in his ear, undoing his belt.

“Fuck,” he choked.

“Louis can make me feel good,” I muttered. “So, so, so good…”

A low growl rumbled in Zayn’s throat and he grabbed my waist, pushing me against the wall. I pulled down his jeans whilst he sucked and nipped at my neck. Zayn captured my lips in a needy kiss, grazing his tongue over my bottom row of teeth. Once his member was freed from the boxers, I stroked it in a teasing manner. He moaned into my mouth and worked on his own hard on, leaving me to wait in anticipation.

“He can make you feel good, huh?” he spun me around, so that my chest was pressed to the wall, and bent me forward, slightly.

I hummed, “Yeah, yeah…”

Zayn pushed his length in all the way, without a warning, “Well, I can make you feel better.”

“Oh,” I screamed and stars blurred my vision. His arm wrapped around my torso, keeping me close.

When he brushed my prostate, I arched back, putting a hand on the wall to support myself, “Z-zee.”

He pulled out, slowly, and thrust in harder than before, “What was that?”