Chapter Twelve

Niall's POV

I groaned at the blaring sound, turning on my side, "Harry, get your phone."

Harry released me, chucking his phone somewhere on the other side of the room, and wrapped his arms around my waist again, "Sorry, babe."

God, his morning voice is so sexy. I wiggled further back, trying to absorb more of his body warmth, "I'm cold."

"You're naked," Harry chuckled.

I snorted, "As if I didn't already know that."

He kissed the back of my neck, nuzzling his nose against my shoulder blade, "I want to stay here all day."

"In these disgusting sheets?" I asked. "No thanks."

"Good point," he mumbled.

I pulled on his wrists and he let me go so could get out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, grateful that I wasn't as sore as I had been the first time. I wet my toothbrush, putting a decent amount of toothpaste on it, and brushed my teeth. I swished some water in my mouth, spitting into the sink. Harry appeared behind me, trapping me in between his body and the counter. His chin rested on my shoulder and he smiled at our reflection in the mirror, "Hello there."

I turned my head to kiss his cheek, "Let's shower, yeah?"

"Okay," Harry went to turn on the water and I got us towels. I set them down on top of the toilet, stepping into the shower.

---------------

I put the dirty sheets in the washing machine and walked out of the laundry room, running straight into my mum.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Would it trouble you to tell me when you plan on having your boyfriend over on a school night?"

I blushed, "Sorry. It was kind of unexpected."

"Did you, uh, you know?"

"Mum!" I shrieked.

Harry laughed, appearing beside me in a pair of my sweats and a white t-shirt, "Hi Maura."

"Morning Harry," she said, sweetly. "I made pancakes, help yourselves."

"Thanks," he smiled, patting my bum before walking into the kitchen.

I followed him, grabbing a plate and stacking it with pancakes, "My mum really likes you. It's strange, though. She wasn't exactly the most trusting person when we first moved here."

Harry sighed, "I can understand that."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it quickly, shaking his head, "Never mind. We have to hurry up so we can get to school on time."

I let the subject slide, deciding against arguing with Harry this early in the morning, and focused on finishing my breakfast. I sat at the table, watching him impatiently, "You told me to hurry, yet you're taking a century to eat."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry that I can't eat at a nonhuman pace, unlike you."

I picked up my plate, taking his as well, and put them in the sink. I finished my glass of orange juice and set it down on the counter. Harry put his empty glass in the sink and kissed my cheek, "Come on."

I went upstairs, grabbing my phone and putting on my converse. When I reached the living room, Harry was already walking out the front door. I bid a quick goodbye to my mum, and made my way to the car. I got in, buckling my seat belt, and he pulled out of the driveway.