Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

"Would you stop being such horny bastards?" I complained, walking into my room. It was Friday and Harry had football practice, so he couldn't come over as soon as I'd hoped. I was stuck with Liam and Zayn, who were currently sucking each other's faces off on my bedroom floor.

"You could always join us," Zayn wiggled his eyebrows.

"I think I'm going to hurl," I groaned, falling face-first onto my bed. "I need Harry."

"To fuck you senseless," Zayn burst into fits of laughter.

"It isn't even that funny, babe," Liam smirked, shoving his boyfriend playfully.

"Am I the only person you lecture for swearing?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Maybe," he winked.

"You know, Liam is quite the potty mouth in bed," Zayn stated, nonchalantly.

"Shut up!" I covered my ears, burying my face into a pillow.

I felt the bed dip and I looked up. "Hey you," Harry smiled. "What are you doing?"

"They're trying to kill me," I mumbled. He pushed my hair out of my face and caressed my cheek.

"Oh god, they're having one of their moments," Liam said, dragging Zayn out of the room.

"You need a haircut," he said.

I sat up, running a hand through my hair, "Yeah, I do."

"I'm glad you're letting the natural color grow in."

I nodded, "How was practice?"

"It was alright," Harry shrugged. "You're coming to my game on Monday, right? I need my lucky charm."

"Okay," I laughed. "You'd do fine without me there, though."

"That's not true," he kissed my cheek. "Are you still up to going out with me tomorrow night?"

"Yeah," I laid my head on his lap, playing with his fingers.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked.

I blushed, "Us."

"I like us," he leaned down to kiss my nose.

"I do too," I agreed.

"How's your jaw?" Harry ran a finger over the light bruise.

"Much better."

"Are you ever going to tell me what actually happened?"

"Jason," I muttered.

"I thought he had stopped bothering you," he frowned.

"I ran into him on my way to school," I explained.

"I'm sorry, love," Harry looked at me sympathetically.

"It's not your fault," I smiled, slightly. "I'm used to this kind of thing. It was much worse in Ireland."

He intertwined our fingers, "I don't like the idea of you getting hurt."

"If Jason finds out about this, I'm dead," I said, sighing.

"He'll have to get through me first," Harry laid down and I moved up to rest my head on his chest.

"I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me."

"We'll deal with it when the time comes," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer.

"How can you be so relaxed about this?" I sat up, abruptly.