Epilogue

Niall's POV

"We did it, baby," Harry's breath hits my ear, causing me to squirm out of his arms.

He chuckles and I pout, swatting him with my free hand.

"Niall!" my mum groans. "That would have been a perfect shot!"

"Sorry," I mumble and return to Harry's side. He holds me close while flashes go off around us, eventually handing the bouquet to my mum, and dragging me out of Convocation Hall.

"I know this is extremely out of the blue," Harry starts off. "But, it's going to be incredibly difficult to have any time to ourselves for quite a while..."

"Haz?" I frown. "What are you doing?"

He gets down on one knee and opens a small box, "Marry me?"

I gape at him, "You're kidding."

"I'm completely serious," Harry continues to smile. "We'll wait until after university, of course."

"Stand up, Harry," I glance around and tug on his free hand. "Come on!"

"What are you thinking?" I inquire. "Tell me, because I don't understand."

"I just proposed and you've clearly rejected me," He states, blandly.

I mutter, "I love you, and you well know it, too."

"Then why won't you let me show you that I love you as well?" Harry eyes the ring in the velvet box. "I thought-"

"I don't need a fancy engagement ring to figure that out, love," I grin. "We've been through a lot and I'd like to marry you one day, but there's so much left for you to do."

"I want you to be a part of that," he whispers. "I'm going off to you Uni in a few months and you're still trying to figure out your future. I don't want the distance to ruin us."

Harry is affected by the move just as much as I am, if not more; I'm such an arse for failing to realize that.

"Hey," I say. "It's only a two hour drive and I can come see you now that I've gotten my car!"

He pulls me right against him and I kiss him, lovingly. When I begin to feel his tears mixing in, I hug him tighter.

"Please don't cry..."

"I'm going to miss you so much, Ni," Harry croaks.

This is by far one of the most heartbreaking moments I have ever had to experience. There's still all of summer to be together, but that's barely three months, and Harry feels the need to squeeze in every possible romantic adventure he can think of. We have to face it, though -- it's not happening the way he wants it to.

"You can't talk like you're leaving tomorrow," I scold him.

He presses a kiss on my forehead, letting his lips rest there, "Can I skip over the next four years and settle down with you? Get a proper job, a house, a dog..."

"Kids," I add with a chuckle. "We're only 18, Haz. Still got a lot of livin' to do."

Harry hums in agreement, "Kids..."

"Yes, babe, children."

"What's this nonsense about children?" Louis steps into the conversation. "God, I told you two to use protection!"

"Lou!" Liam smacks the back of his head.

"Yes, darling?" he winks, swooping down for a kiss.

"They're absolutely perfect for each other," I tell Harry. "It's insane, you know. I always thought Zayn and Liam would be together for a long time."

"I love Zayn, I truly do," Harry says. "But, Liam doesn't deserve second best. He wouldn't have fallen for Louis if Zayn were his one and only."

I take the box that is still in his hand and slide it into his pocket, "Try again, yeah?"

"Niall, lovely," he complains. "Just say yes."

"Let's make a deal," I whisper in his ear. "If you stop pouting, and get through dinner, you can have your way with me tonight."

Harry agrees, reluctantly, and we join the others once again.

Louis' POV

Harry walks ahead of the group, chatting with Maura, whilst Niall fools around with Greg. I feel at ease with Liam's hand secured in mine, but extremely nervous for what lies ahead. Now that Hunter and Chase are doing time, I don't worry about my mates being in danger. Three years is not a long time -- hopefully it'll be enough for Niall to get out of London for Uni.

It's absolutely insane to think that so much has happened in one semester. I laugh, thinking back to the short fling between Harry and I. It was ridiculous and I felt horrible for hurting Niall. We've earned each other's trust, though. That's what matters to me, at this point.

Liam nudges my shoulder, "What are you laughing about, Lou?"

"Nothing, babe," I kiss his cheek. "I was just thinking."

"Tell me," he insists.

"This year went by so quickly," I sigh. "It's a bit surreal."

"Well, I'm very pleased with the outcome," Liam blushes.

I spot Zayn on the other side of the parking lot with his arm wrapped around a girl whom I recognized to be Marina Diamandis. Liam huffs and pulls me around to face him. I move my lips against his, smiling when I hear whistling and clapping.

"He cheated on me, didn't he?" my boyfriend mutters.

"Love, you don't know that for sure..."

"Louis, Li!" Niall shouts. "We're going to Harry's house!"

I place a sloppy kiss on Liam's lips and smack his bum, playfully, "Let's get going!"

Liam cracks a smile, "I love you..."

"Love you too, gorgeous."

---------------

Niall's POV

"We survived, lads," Liam chuckles.

Louis is sprawled across Harry's bed, stroking his hair. It's an adorable sight, really. We've been away from the rest of our families for about an hour and a half now, and it's very relaxing -- just listening to music and conversing amongst ourselves. 

"It's a good feeling," Harry adds.

I hum, wiggling on his lap to get comfortable. He leans back on the love seat, allowing me to have more room.

You are, you are the proof, that love is beautiful

You are, you are the truth, something unusual

"I like this song," Louis says.

"Niall?" Harry gets my attention.

You are, you are my fire, you're burning like the sun

You are, you are, you are

"You are the only one."

A/N:

First off, excuse the lame ending. I didn't want the epilogue to be long, so, I apologize for that as well. It's crazy, you know. I began writing this story after my first attempt of a Larry AU. I dropped that idea entirely and focused on improving my writing style throughout this. I don't regret it one bit and I want to thank everyone who has read, voted, and commented! I'm eventually going to go back and edit earlier chapters. :) I truly hope you still want that sequel... If I do follow through with the idea, I'll upload another author's note. Once again, thank you! Narry on, munchkins.

Karina xxx