Episode 55 - Part 4

Episode 55 - Overload!

Part 4 - Hacker Hunt

Kaya was right. After the lights had come back, several holograms of the Dark Ace appeared and attacked Aerrow, while the oven Junko was using simply exploded in his face, and the targets Finn had to shoot at suddenly began to charge at him.

The training grounds became huge chaos. Stork hid under his desk to protect himself from harm. Radarr ran towards Kaya and Piper and hid between the latter's legs.

"Radarr, take care of Piper for me, while I deal with this mess, okay?" - the girl asked him and he nodded.

The Grandmaster ran to a small room and picked up some weapons. Then she ran around the place, destroying nearly everything in her path and wreaking quite the havoc in the process, but it was the only way to save everyone.

Aerrow was still struggling against all those holograms in his training ground. The Dark Aces had all jumped on him and were pressing him on the ground.

"Great... I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be pinned down by a pile of Dark Aces..." - he complained as he tried to get out of that situation, but in vain.

Kaya ran to him and jumped, swinging her staff in the air and releasing a large wave of energy that caused an explosion upon contact, sending all those holograms flying. Then she landed on her feet and shot at the hologram generator, destroying it and preventing more holograms from appearing.

"Are you okay?" - she helped him up.

"Yeah." - he put a hand on his head as he got back on his feet - "What's going on?"

"Someone must've invaded the city and hacked the security system." - she told him.

"Could it be a Night Crawler?" - he asked.

"I don't know. We'll find out later, we gotta save the others first. Here, take this." - she tossed one of the weapons she was carrying to him since he had lost his swords in that mess.

It was a greatsword. That was quite a heavy weapon, so it was much slower than his blades. He'd have to adapt to that. He charged towards Junko, who was struggling against a crazed stove that tried to pin him down. He swung the weapon, slashing the stove in half. The wallop smiled at him, grateful for the help.

Kaya ran to help Finn. She knocked the dummies to the side with her staff, then shoved her hand in the middle of the mess of mannequins and broken stuff to pull the sharpshooter out. He breathed heavily as he stood up after being pulled by the collar on his shirt. For a second he thought he'd be buried alive. The two looked to the side as they heard Stork scream.

The merb was hiding under the table and two huge bookcases literally "walked" to him, broke part of their shelves and began slamming them against the table, trying to break it. The green pilot screamed in fear as he squeezed himself under the table to avoid one of the shelves injuring him when it pierced the table like a blade.

But his despair didn't last too long. Soon, Junko charged with his knuckle busters and punched one of the bookcases, which made it bump into the other one, causing both to fall in a domino effect style. Stork got out from under the table and sighed in relief. Kaya smiled at how they looked out for each other, she was also glad everyone was alright.

"What do we do now?" - Junko asked.

"We gotta find the intruder." - Aerrow said.

"Sure, let's follow his tracks!" - Stork said sarcastically - "Oh, wait, we have no idea of where he's been to find any."