Episode 56 - Part 3

Episode 56 - True Leaders

Part 3 - Another One Bites the Dust

All the leaders of every faction in the reign had gathered around the big rectangular table. Aerrow sat at one end of the table, with Finn and Stork in front of him by his left and right, respectively, then Junko by Finn's side, Piper by Stork's and Kaya by Piper's, with Radarr on her lap. Jake, who sat near Junko, stood up to talk.

"Thanks everyone for coming. These guys here are the Storm Hawks. They came from OUTside to give us an important message." - the pirate introduced them, then he sat down.

"Out outside?" - a thief that was by his side asked, to which the captain nodded - "Then, please, accept this little gift here! For you too, Grandmaster." - the man pulled out two golden rings, offering them to Piper and Kaya.

But another man by Kaya's side snatched the jewels from the thief's hand.

"You mean, MY gift for them." - he offered them to the girls.

"You cheap scum, I stole them first!" - the first man yelled.

"But who steals last wins, you know that." - the other man replied.

The two began arguing, then stood up and struggled against each other, the second man managed to throw the other against the table and pin him down on top of it, but the first man moved his torso forward, pulling the second one along and throwing him on the ground on the other side of the table. Kaya and Piper just moved their torsos away, so they'd not end up being hit by one of them in that fight.

Other male leaders present also argued about giving gifts to the two girls, while the female leaders discussed how good looking were the boys, so the whole room became a mess. Finn noticed the women talking about him and a wide grin appeared in his face. He was so going to try to score something in there that day! Aerrow also noticed them talking and felt like hiding. It was like he was in some kind of beauty contest. That was just awkward and uncalled for.

"What's up with them?" - Junko leaned towards Jake and whispered.

"Well, the men in this reign are quite known for wanting to impress the girls. It's kinda part of who we are. And the women are also like that, though they're more of the laying down the charm type." - the pirate explained - "The men do that a lot to outsiders, but since you're from even more outside, and the Grandmaster's here, the two girls will be showered with presents until the end of the day. And you guys might hook up with someone too, who knows?"

"I know I certainly will." - Finn said while winking at one of the female leaders, who giggled naughtily.

Stork stared at him unimpressed. Was he really going to try to date a random outlaw he had just seen? Then he noticed the women staring at him, and that creeped him out, so he bent his torso down and shoved his head under the table to hide.

"Okay, listen, all of you." - Aerrow stood up, drawing everyone's attention - "We came from the Atmos to ask you to join us as an army."

"You're too young to be so serious. Why don't you come have some fun with us? We'll put a smile on that face of yours." - one of the women said to him as she winked at Finn.

The blonde smiled even more, but his smile faded when Aerrow spoke again.

"We didn't come here to have fun! We're at war and we need your help!" - he told them.

"War against who? I haven't noticed anything out of ordinary." - a man said.

"Master Cyclonis, she ruled the Cyclonian empire until we defeated her and destroyed her terra. But she fled here, so we came to arrest her." - he explained.