Episode 56 - Part 2

Episode 56 - True Leaders

Part 2 - Freedom Tower

The Storm Hawks, Kaya, and Jake landed on a metallic platform in the docks, where Jake's crew waited for him. They were 5 people.

One was a white and slender woman with reddish brown hair that reached the middle of her back and honey colored eyes. She was wearing red pants, a long-sleeved white top with red stripes that left her belly exposed, a black belt around her waist, black boots that reached just below her knees and a red bandana on her head. She also wore two large golden earrings.

There was a fat man with tanned skin, nearly bald except for the orange hair on the sides of the head and the beard, and blue eyes. He wore a white shirt, a black vest on top of it, dark blue pants, a black belt on his waist and black boots.

There was also a very skinny man with nearly albino white skin, blue hair spiky behind the head and light gray eyes. He was wearing a white shirt, a blue bandana concealing his face, blue pants, black boots, and a black belt. He had a golden chain tied to his pants.

There was a bulky man with tanned skin, green hair and red eyes, wearing only a black vest with no shirt underneath, black boots, a black belt, and red pants.

There was a very short girl that was a bit bulky as well with white skin, green eyes and blond hair tied into two short braids. She wore a black vest closed in the front without a shirt underneath, blue pants, a black belt, black boots and a blue bandana tied around her neck.

What was incredible was that they were all human. The Storm Hawks weren't expecting to meet so many humans in one place in the Far Side, but it seems that was very likely to happen.

The taller woman approached them as they got out of their rides.

"Jake, don't disappear on us like that. We were about to go look for you under the clouds." - she put her hands on her hips while speaking with a reprehensible tone.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't think that fish'd be that tough. I'll have to try again another time." - the captain explained - "Anyways, I want you to meet the Storm Hawks." - he gestured to the group behind him - "These are Piper, Junko, Finn, Radarr, Stork and Aerrow."

"I'm Skade, the shipmaster, navigator, 1st mate and quartermaster of the crew." - the woman with reddish hair said as she waved a hand.

"I am Gorgon, surgeon and cook." - the fat man introduced himself.

"I'm Kennit, boatswain and master carpenter." - the skinny man told them.

"The name's Russell, striker, cooper, and sailmaker." - the bulky guy said.

"And I'm Dahia, gunner and master gunner." - the short woman spoke - "So, why did you come to this reign? Are you here to request our services?"

"Sort of... We came to ask you to join the army." - Kaya said.

It was then that the crew saw the Grandmaster was with them, so they all greeted her formally with a lot of respect.

"Then there's a war going on in the Greatland?" - Skade asked.

"Not yet, but soon there will be." - Piper said.

"To make a long story short, there's this really bossy person trying to conquer the world, and she's about to start a war against everybody." - Jake summed up the subject.

"Oh, I get it. That's a bummer. Well, we're totally in. Who does she think she is to boss us around? We don't have rulers and we're fine this way." - the woman said and the other comrades agreed.