Episode 60 - Part 4

Episode 60 - The Third Degree

Part 4 - The Siege

Inside the Condor, the squadron wasn't having much success prying Domiwick's mind open. Of course, they were kind of holding back a little with their... "Torture" methods, since they were in general against it, but maybe Aerrow did have a point that it'd take more convincing to get the man to talk. So far what went on in that afternoon didn't turn into too much progress.

After the nearly six-hour movie about Junko sleeping, having the explorer reject the flame corn and the yorka juice several times in a row, which was probably the only thing that kept his sanity while watching that dragged video, the wallop had gone outside, then came back with some snacks, if one could call them that: they were some weird kind of snail with tiny tentacles. Oh, and they were still alive.

The man blinked creeped out and in disgust after seeing the plate being hovered in his face.

"Here you go, a little snack so you won't starve." - the big guy told him.

"Yep, those are his specialty." - Finn said from his position near the doorstep.

"I'll pass." - Domiwick replied.

"Oh, that's just mean. Don't you know it's rude to refuse your host's food?" - Kaya scolded him - "Now you'll eat it all up, and you'll do so smiling, or else..." - she threatened, to which he grimaced.

Apparently, Aerrow wasn't the only one who should be feared in that ship. This new girl, while small, was definitely something else. She knew how to make a very convincing threat, alright. He already knew better than to mess with her, something instinctively told him she was much more powerful than she looked. Since he had no choice, he let the flight engineer toss one of those snails to him. Ugh! It tasted like rotten seaweed! And it was completely slimy! Eww!

"Oh, yeah, here, freshly squeezed berry juice." - Junko pulled the glass out of nowhere and offered it to him.

The man looked at the glass and no longer knew what he was more disgusted at. And... Was that hair in the juice? He turned his head to the side and upon seeing the little girl eyeing him intensely, he sighed and drank a sip of the juice. Oh, Gosh! It was so sour he could feel his lips being sucked into his mouth! And, of course, being the very same fruit, a beard berry, that once caused dismay to the squadron in their vacation in Tropica, suddenly, a long blonde beard grew on his face, making him look like a blond Santa Claus.

"You did this on purpose... Didn't you?" - he asked quietly, staring unimpressed at the wallop.

"That's for us to know." - the sharpshooter remarked, to which the man didn't show reaction.

"Now that's one long beard." - the Grandmaster commented, then she saw Mr. Softy poking his little head from behind Junko's shoulder - "Hey, Mr. Softy, what do you think? You look like you wanna give it a little grooming."

The fat caterpillar wiggled his bum and waved his little arms at that. He wanted to play his part in all that craziness that was going on that day.

"Well, go ahead, little buddy." - Junko encouraged their mascot.

The insect jumped off his shoulder on the ground, then he suddenly spat a sticky string at the man's beard. He did so for a little while, then bit and pulled on it, as if he were trying to turn it into some kind of cocoon thing. Domiwick felt absolutely sickened. That just wasn't... Happening. No, it was happening. It was hard to believe he was wide awake because all that seemed like one creepy dream.