Episode 62 - Part 1

Episode 62 - The Journey Begins

Part 1 - The Call

"One's origins are a very important aspect of the person. It can determinate what they'll be and what they might fulfill in their lives." - the voice of the Guardian spoke as the calm skies from the Atmos could be seen - "Their origins will always remind them of where they came from, and no matter what, one should never be ashamed of it. To progress, one must accept who they are, so they can be able to change themselves and the world for the better."

A small silhouette of a terra among the clouds was being slowly approached: Terra Nimbus. It was a slightly cold morning in there. A little boy, Caucasian, with red spiky hair and green eyes, wearing a red shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes ran down a hill towards someone else.

"Daddy!" - he shouted as he hugged an adult man.

The man was all dressed in armor, he had red hair, just like the kid, but his wasn't that spiky, and green eyes too. His blue uniform had the Storm Hawks insignia, for he was their sky knight, Lightning Strike.

"You made it in time, Aerrow." - he said as he knelt and hugged the boy back.

"You won't take too long to come back this time, will you?" - the child asked.

"Probably not. It's the last battle, we'll win this in the blink of an eye, you know your father is the fastest out there, right?" - he smiled.

"Yeah, but I'll be even faster when I grow up!" - the boy challenged him.

"Hehehe, I'm sure of it. You're my son, alright." - the man laughed.

Two people approached them, one was a dark-haired young man with black eyes, the co-pilot, and another was a blonde woman with blue eyes, the navigator.

"Lightning, it's time to go." - the man called him.

"Right." - he nodded, then he turned to the boy again - "Be good to your mother." - he put a hand on Aerrow's head, messing his hair a little.

He stood up to leave.

"C'mon, the other sky knights are waiting in the battlefield." - the woman rushed him.

They all ran towards a ship: the famous Condor, the fastest carrier ship in the world. The ship rose in the sky, then shot out and disappeared among the clouds. The fearless Lightning Strike had left with his squadron for yet another mission.

His son waved as he stood near a woman with peach skin, blue eyes and light copper hair that sat by her shoulders. She was wearing beige pants, brown shoes, and a yellow coat. Two more people approached them, a boy and a girl, older than the little kid. They were his siblings. The boy had slightly more tanned skin, like his dad, copper hair and green eyes, and his hair was surprisingly tamed, the girl had peach skin, was red-haired and blue-eyed, she kept her hair in a short ponytail. The boy wore a blue shirt, beige vest, black pants, and brown shoes. The girl wore a lilac dress-like shirt, light gray pants, and white shoes. They all waved together, then they walked to the other side of the hill.

~~~

Several weeks had passed and no news. Not only no news from the battle or Lightning Strike but no news about anything at all. People also started to notice that they haven't been able to trade goods with other terras. The few traveling merchants that left the terra didn't come back, nor had any merchant from elsewhere come by. It felt like the terra was isolated from the world as if their communications had been severed, like there was some kind of blockade going on so nobody could enter or leave the terra.