Chapter 1

"Mom! Mom!" A little girl runs towards her mother.

"Yes, Angelika?" Her mother questions as she peeks over the high table.

"Are you gonna cook?" She asks her mother.

"Why, yes, of course." She replies with a smile while she chops some vegetables.

"What are you gonna cook?" She asks her mother again as she gazes at her mother's hands.

"It's your favorite." She says with a smile as she looks at her daughter and continues cooking.

"Can I help!? Please, Mom! I'll be careful!" She says happily as her mother giggles.

"Okay, all you need to do is..." Her mother explains what she should do as she listens to her carefully.

Reality

I woke up from my dream and laid there for a bit. That was a long time ago, when I was little, in London. I have always been dreaming of them, it never stops. Even though they were... *Sigh*. It's ‪4:30‬ in the morning after I looked at my grandfather's clock. Great, it's time to go back and I've been waiting too.

I lazily sat up from my bed as someone knocks on my door.

"Knock! Knock! Milady, are you awake?" My personal maid asks through the door.

"Yes, please come in." I replied and she opened the door while pushing a cart.

"Good morning Milady." She greets me and made her way to the curtains to open them. Rays of light shined through the windows and I blocked my face with one hand.

"Good morning." I said calmly while she was preparing my tea and handed it to me.

By the smell, I already knew it was Earl Grey Tea, my favorite, I started drinking this when Father took me to a fine café that was near in our house. And it makes my day absolutely complete. I took a sip and savored the taste. It doesn't change at all...

"Milady, your uniform is ready." My personal maid informs me and I didn't notice due to savoring the taste of my tea.

"Thank you, Sumiko." I thanked her and continued to sip my tea. She just gave me a smile and waited for me to finish.

---

After I took a bath, I wore my school uniform with a matching beret I requested and black tights with brown old-fashioned shoes.

Totsuki Culinary Academy. The most prestigious culinary arts school in Japan directed by Nakiri Senzaimon. And I'm attending that school, obviously. By the way, the name's Koizumi Miyuki.

Standing in front of my mirror, I checked myself if I forgot something from my morning rituals.

I saw Sumiko come in through the reflection from the mirror and she got my bag and luggage in my bed, waiting. We will be going back to my dorm, I returned home for business-related matters and thought of visiting here, too.

I checked myself again on the mirror before I made my way towards the door, Sumiko behind me.

Now, walking down the hallway of the mansion, I suddenly heard a sound of a door closing. I have a feeling I know who this is...