Chapter 11

Miyuki's POV

"There are no plans to use this hotel's annex for the training camp. Here's the basement kitchen." Dojima-san told us we walked down the stairs and reached the room. "No one will interfere here!"

Shinomiya-san, Tadokoro Megumi and Yukihira Souma faced to face each other, the table between them. I went beside Inui-san who was with the other alumni, tied in a rope and has a signboard "JUST A SPECTATOR".

"Wh-Why are all the alumni here and... Miyuki-sama?" Megumi-san asked, her eyes were wide when she saw us.

"I asked them to serve as judges. I thought Inui might be biased. And for Miyuki, I think she has an important job here." Dojima-san answered.

"Please don't mind me." I said as I looked at Inui-san who was struggling on the rope. I sighed while crossing my arms and stood still as I shifted my gaze to them. I'm wearing a white off-shoulder blouse and black skirt with white doll shoes. As for my hair, it's in my usual hairstyle.

"An unofficial Shokugeki in the middle of a training camp? Not to mention, one between an alumnus and a current student. What would Chapelle-sensei do if he found out?" Donato-san asked with his weird English accent.

"I bet he'd chew our heads off." Sekimori-san said, with his usual expression and arms crossed.

"If he finds out, I'm going to run." Mizuhara-san said, staring as she sits like L in Death Note -_-. "I'll say it's all Shinomiya's fault."

"I heard that, Mizuhara!" He yelled at her, arms crossed and a vein appeared on his forehead.

*Sigh*

"We'll now do an unofficial match, two against one. Use the vegetables and other ingredients left over from sessions today to make the dish. You can make anything you like, but try to use vegetables as the main ingredient. The time limit is two hours." Dojima-san said before the atmosphere around us suddenly grew serious. I looked at Megumi-san whose eyes were completely closed and has tears on them.

Poor girl... It is Shinomiya-san's fault...

I stared at the said man's back and not long, he sensed it. And I believe as we look at each other, there are sparks coming out from our eyes who met in the middle.

 And I believe as we look at each other, there are sparks coming out from our eyes who met in the middle

"There's one more condition. Tadokoro Megumi. You will be the lead chef." He said with a grin printed on his face as our eyes suddenly went wide.

"What?" Megumi-san mumbled with her eyes still wide, also look dull and lifeless, as if she couldn't believe what she had heard.

"You will decide the recipe on your own. Yukihira, you'll be the sous chef supporting her." Dojima-san told them.

Why did he made Megumi-san to be lead chef? Is he planning something?