Chapter 6

Miyuki's POV

I waited for Erina in the limo, it's bright outside so I decided to wait in here. Yukihira Soma and Mito Ikumi's match is going to take place here at arena and my friend is so excited to see his face when he loses.

She holds a grudge against him. *Sigh* Why won't she just let him go and focus on her duties? I sighed again before a car stops in front of mine and after that, Erina came out, followed by Hisako.

"I'm fine here. You can go back." I told my driver as I came out from the limo.

"Have a good day, Milady." He said with a smile before I close the door and the limo drove away.

"Erina. Hisako." I called them while walking towards them.

"Ohh, Miyuki. Good Morning." Erina greeted me with her usual smile and Hisako bowed to me before leaning back.

"Good Morning. You look so happy." I said while crossing my arms in my chest.

"Of course. This will be the last day I'm seeing that guy's face in this school. Let's go, shall we?" She smirked and walked towards the arena with Hisako following her as I started to walk also.

We have reached the room that has the clear view of the match. I saw all the students faced towards us, suprised that we came to watch. Erina sat on the first chair and I sat on the next chair beside hers.

I rested my arms in the armchair and crossed my legs while leaning my back. I saw Mito Ikumi smiling as she looked at us and I adverted my eyes from her to Yukihira Soma who was staring at me seriously.

I remained my calm expression as I stared at him before he suddenly smirked and I adverted my eyes again to somewhere.

And now... What we've all been waiting for...

The Shokugeki begins...

~TimeSkip~

I rested my cheek on my right hand as I seriously watched the Shokugeki. They have finished cooking awhile ago and now the judges are going to taste Mito Ikumi's dish.

Well, it seems that the result is nice from the looks of it. They've said it's delicious and the meat is juicy that it flows to your mouth.
The meat dish is called Rotí Don from the A5 Beef. Rotí means roast in french and the meat is formed in a blooming flower.

Next was Yukihira Soma's dish, the Yukihira-style Chaliapin Steak Don he said.

It was A.D.1936 when Fyodor Chaliapin, an opera singer, came to Japan. He suffered from severe toothache and asked if he could have a tender steak which inspired the Chaliapin steak. But a don? I've never of heard that kind of food before, he might be the first person who makes a don version of it.

In first, the judges stated that they just want to eat the A5 Don in their houses, but when they took a first bite of Chaliapin Steak Don, they're shoving the food like there's no tomorrow. I glanced Erina to my right side and saw her eyes widened.

After all the comments and some other things happened, Yukihira Soma won the match. Many students groaned in frustration while some shouting in victory. I saw Mito Ikumi sitting on the floor before immediately turned her head towards Erina who stood from her sit, eyeing her seriously.

Erina walked away and I spoke as she past my chair behind me. "Well Erina. You didn't get what you want." Still resting my cheek, I peeked Erina to my left.

"He just lucked out this time. Hisako, have her return the kitchen we'd been providing to her. And, Miyuki..." She stopped on her tracks before turning her head towards me. "Thank you for your company." Her last words before walking towards the open door.