Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

It is a one wonderful morning for all the students who were now ready to step out the building. Delighted when they passed together.

And also, we must not forget those who are downcast, probably one of their friends didn't make it or themselves who did not. We couldn't avoid these consequences in our lives.

"Students should gather their belongings and board their designated buses. Please return your room keys to the front desk. Please check your surroundings to avoid leaving anything behind"

After an important reminder, the sounds of footsteps tapping against the floor as the silver haired girl came in to the students' view. They were so kind to made way for her, but with confusion when they saw her wearing chef's uniform with a white towel in hand. Her flowing hair and not so loud footsteps shows the hint she was in hurry to get back to her room.

When she was out of the their view, she found her butler waiting with his own luggage beside. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I just need to change."

"It's okay, Milady." Her butler smiled and nod before she entered to her room and closed it.

She immediately takes off her uniform and grabbed her school uniform which was hanging inside the closet. Putting the clean garments and black tights on, she expertly folded her chef's uniform and placed it on top of the bed with the towel.

Surprising for a girl who grew up in a wealthy family and see her sitting in a place with less people- reading a book. But, she actually learned that from her pastry skills and being observant just by watching how their maids done it. She is a fast learner, isn't she? She has this invisible sign which is saying 'I can do it alone'.

She is now packing up like putting her clothes as well as the used ones and things inside the luggage. Then putting her books inside the medium sized briefcase, she closed them and made sure it is secure.

Letting a sigh, she proceeded to work on her hair by undoing her bun and redo her small braids. She looked at the mirror hanging on the wall for a moment before going to the door and open.

"I'm done."

She went back with her butler behind to get her luggage and brought it out of the room.
Taking a look throughoute the room if she had forgotten something, she placed her beret on her head and grabbed her briefcase as she walks out the room.

Her butler locked the door with the help of the keys and they started to walk.
"Everything's all ready, right?" She asked without turning.

"Yes." Her butler answered as he carried our luggage.

They entered to the lobby so the butler could return the keys to the front desk. As she stood and patiently waiting for his return, the tenth seat of the Elite Ten appears in her view with her loyal aide. When the tenth seat's eyes landed on the silver haired girl, she was surprised for a second before changing direction towards her friend.

"You still haven't gotten into the bus yet?" She asked and the unemotional lady spoke.

"I'll go back using my car due to my important plans for today."

"Oh, what a shame... I was planning to talk with you while in the road." A smile creeped on the blonde girl's face.

"About what?" The silver haired raised her eyebrows in curiosity.