Author's Note

Hello guyss..!!
I'm sorry to disappoint you that this is not an update. And actually, this is my first time to post a part for Author's note only.

Okay, the reason why I posted an author's note is because I have an announcement to make...

To my dear readers...

This story will go under editing for awhile...

Yes. I know that some of you are disappointed or worse than that, because you're waiting for the next chapter or update.

I'm very very sorry... :'(

Even I feel sad for doing this, but I have to just so all of you can understand the story well and you guys won't get confused...

Honestly, I also get confused with my story when I read it and while reading, my jaw hurts due to grammatical errors.

So again... I'm very very sorry.

Ohh one more thing, don't feel too depressed, okay? It could harm your health...

I don't know exactly when I can finish this, but you will know if I update or post another chapter. And if we add my time at school, I think it would take a few weeks, maybe...

Don't worry. I will do my best to finish it as soon as I can with a help of an important person of mine. Yes, it's true. I will also take some of the time at my school, editing it.

Before it ends, I also want to thank all of you...

To all readers who read my story...

The people who made my story reached 453 reads and 46 likes...

I thank all of you whole heartedly!!!:-) :-D

Yes. :-D I feel so so soooo happy when  I saw that my story reached 400+. I hope you continue reading it and also not getting mad at me when I announced the editing. Oh! Feel free to ask me some questions, okay? :-D

Again, thank you and I'm very sorry. That's all and have good days to all of you!!!!

Love u guyss!!!:-) :-D ;-)