Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

The game is still on...

As time went by, students are now really trying their best to get two-hundred plates from their customers.

Dark bags under their eyes, sweats forming and slowly dripping on the sides of their faces, panting heavily, and their aching body from moving quickly to finish the work.

Imagine they are only students, middle school students rather, are already moving around like the adults?

Kids like them were supposed to enjoy their life, even though they need to attend what they call an hellish place like school, but still...it is fun. Although major subjects are on their way, they still go through with it as they raise their fists up in victory.

If they went through with those, perhaps they might also get pass through with this...

---

"Mmm~Mmmmmm! Wow, so delicious! It dissolved like bubbles in my mouth and vanished."

"Isn't that like magic?"

With just only one kid, Yukihira Soma managed to attract some staffs of Totsuki's Resort and Hotel.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Isn't it just an omelette?"

Indeed, he served a simply omelette from our point of view. But, what will be their reaction if they took a spoonful of it? Just as we say... 'Don't judge the book by its cover.' We may never know what power it's hidden inside.

"Here you go!" He gave each of them a plate.

And without hesitation, a staff brought her spoon into her mouth and the bubbly sensation runs throughout her body, making her moan in pleasure

"What is this? It tastes like an omelette, but its texture is like a sweet souffle!" With a hand on her cheek, she said with a satisfaction.

"Wow! Hey, look! The surface is cooked, but the inside has all these bubbles, so it's really springy when you press on it with a spoon. It's really bouncy!" Her companion spoke in astonishment as she continues to press her spoon against the omelette, resulting of being bounce back.

"What's going on?"

"Hey, let's check this out."

"Here you go!"

Saying his catchphrase, he served the trays with the plates of his dish on it as he gets ready for his bigger challenge.

---

Koizumi Miyuki didn't expect that her number of customers have gotten bigger than before. She could see their hands picking the cups one at a time, as if she doesn't have a chance to get a break of watching their hands as they take.

More importantly, while working herself in making more Shirred Eggs with Ham with her remaining ingredients, she has been waiting patiently to hear her cousin's name to announce. But, they have only thirty minutes left and still no Kimiko name was announced by the speaker.

Being a blood related to her, she honestly tell to herself that she's worried inside. Especially, when she is the one who have witnessed her cousin's hardships in cooking while trying her best to stand in their level. That made Miyuki care for her more and it hurts to see her shed a tear after all of that.