Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

"Seeing that you're with me, can I tell you something?"

Words escaped from the girl's pink lips making the gold eyes widen with confusion. Her expression remains still and serious and can't easily identify what she's thinking right now.

"What's that?" Red haired asked his confused state remains.

"Before I tell you, do you have something to do after getting at the dorm?" Asking, she looked at sideways with eyebrows raised a bit.

"Not exactly. Maybe gonna catch some more sleep I guess." He answered, putting a hand on the  back of his head.

"That's good..." She paused for a sec before continuing. "But, there's a place I want to stop by for a moment before heading to Totsuki. Is it okay with you? If not, we can go directly to the dorm."

"Ah. No, it's okay for me. We can head to that place you want. " He answered with a grin, waving his hand that he doesn't mind at all.

"Thank you and I'm sorry I took your time." She thanked, giving him a bow.

"It's okay. It's okay." He reassured and at the same time her maid enters the car with two boxes in her arms, catching her mistress bowing in front of him.

"Milady!? What are you doing!?" She panicked while straightening the girl from her action and after she placed the boxes down quickly.

"I've just asked him if he has things to do after we get back to the dorm since we are going to visit and he's with us right now. Was showing him my thanks inappropriate?" Miyuki tilted her head upwards, looking at the woman who was bending a bit considering she was just about to enter the car.

"N-No milady! It wasn't inappropriate..." Sumiko looked down at her feet before she steps out, straightens up and bowed to her. "I'm sorry for my rude behavior, milady. I thought you were doing something that...it is unfit for you to do."

The two teenagers tilted their heads to the side in confusion at the same time with the eyes blinking and other one remains half lid open.

"It's fine and I understand. Please just get in the car, let's not waste the air conditioning are we?"

"Y-Yes..." She obeyed as she closed the door and arranged the boxes properly.

The glass in front automatically sliding down and greeted by a smiling chauffeur and butler sitting on the passenger's seat.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes, thank you for waiting. Let us proceed."

Once the car was on the road, the two students were looking outside of their windows while their company was preparing cold beverages for them to drink and some cookies to eat on.

After a few more minutes on the road, no one cared for a conversation...except for the red haired who was napping with his arms crossed and duffel bag on side.

---

The car parked in front of the gate of house with two floors and has big space on the side that has small sandbox and few toys scattered everywhere. The butler and the maid got out first as they opened the trunk and placing the boxes in the trolley again.

Turquoise eyes moved to the corner and spotted the red haired who was still sleeping. She leaned her weight on the left hand and her right hand inching towards in order to wake him up. She immediately retreated it back when he moved to adjust himself comfortably at the side.