Chapter 4

[A/N: Edited by me for a while. Thank you]
++++++++++++++++++++++
Next day
Souma's POV

I wake up at 5 am and I get declined?!

I heave a sigh, remembering what I had done earlier and just continue to listen about Shokugeki by Isshiki-senpai.

I've been wanting to surpass my dad for 10 years by being on top of this school and be the head chef of our restaurant.

As I listen, a familiar face suddenly popped into my mind."Hey, can I ask you something? What do you know about Koizumi Miyuki?" I asked and they turned their heads towards me.

"Eh~Koizumi Miyuki? You mean the White Rose? The girl who's living in that mansion across the street?" Yuki pointed at the window where the direction of the mansion is with a smirk creeping on her face.

White Rose...?

"Well, we all know she is strikingly beautiful girl in the academy and I know that she has her own fan club which you don't want to deal with them." Marui pushed his glasses up and everyone nodded simultaneously, except for me.

"That girl is the daughter of Akiko and Karl Heinrich Engelbrecht." Furoi-san joined the conversation with a grin and her arms crossed over her chest.

A-Angle Brick? What kind of surname is that? Wait a minute...

"Why is her surname is different now?" My head tilted to the side as I asked.

"Because actually, her true name is Angelika Floriane Engelbrecht." Tadokoro answered with her eyes sparkling while smiling ear to ear.

'H-huh?!'

"Yes. But, there's a story behind it." Ryoko-san stated as she casted her eyes down at the table.

"A-And what's that?" I stuttered at my words when the atmosphere suddenly become awkward.

"Miyuki lost her parents when she was young in England and before we know she will attend here, she already had her name changed." Isshiki-senpai closed his eyes, saying with a hint of pity, not with his joyful tone.

"How did you know?" I asked, eyeing the brown haired man.  

"Eh? Wait, Soma-kun. You didn't know? If I'm not wrong this news was broadcasted when you were still a kid, and kids like you were like glued to the television watching some cartoons. I'm sure this kind of news would pop out in commercials." After asking, his eyes suddenly got wide and looked at me with it.

"Oh, that time...I was too engraved in cooking that I rarely watched some cartoons. Hehehe." I chuckled as I scratched the back of my head. 

"Akiko... Heh! That lady might have spell surrounds her!" Fumio-san joined the conversation with a grin and her arms folded on her chest.

"Why do you say so, Fumio-san?" Ryoko asked.

"Well, just like her daughter...all boys had laid their eyes on her. But on the other side, she was kinda...like...what do you all brats called? Chan? Tun? Deru?Diri?"

"Ah! Tsundere!?" Yuki stood right up with a finger pointing to the sky.

"Yeah! That's it!"