Chapter 15

Miyuki's POV

||- "You have to escape to survive, as you must survive to escape. -Adam Rapp" -||

It's morning and it marks the third day of our training camp. Of course, it still continues after last night's unofficial match and I could see every students are working their butts off to pass their tests.

I've been feeling strange since I entered the kitchen where our next test will be, it's making me uneasy bit by bit and as if someone is watching me closely.

As I stir the soup in the stockpot with a ladle, there is it again that made me snapped my head up.

I looked back, but I was only greeted by students working and some moving one place to another. Confused, I looked to my right before left and didn't see any strange.

"Is there a problem?" A light brown haired boy asked me on my right as he had noticed my actions.

"Nothing." I replied and we want back doing our task.

Seriously, is this place hunted? Or did they forgot to bless with a holy water?

Last night after I parted ways with the red head and as soon as I entered my room, I'm sure that I noticed a black silhouette in my peripheral vision before quickly looking to it, but I found no one there.

*Shudder... Why did I suddenly felt cold...?

Tapping my cheek, I focused on reality and my work to finish early.

The sooner the better...

---

Nighttime came. The moon was already up in the dark sky with small twinkling stars to be seen around as it replaces the sun's place this time.

Just what I want, I finished my tests early and as well as my cousin. Right now, I waited outside of her room as she changes her clothes. We just took a nice soak at the hot spring awhile ago and I had already changed into my school uniform after stopping to my room first.

"Done! Sorry for the wait, Miyu-chan!" An energetic Kimiko came out from her room already in school uniform with her smile.

"It's okay. Shall we?"

"Yes!"

We walked down the hallway in same pace while heading for the elevator and go to a café. We planned to have a nice cup of tea after a long day, and have a nice chat for awhile. As for our butlers, they are free to enjoy themselves since they have nothing to do except we ask them to.

"Miyu-chan! Is that..." I turned to look at Kimiko and she has a surprised expression until a voice that the two of us know rang to our ears.

"Woah~! First, it was Erina and then you!? I think it's my lucky day!!" The voice that I find it childish for me.

"Didn't you see the time yet? It's already night. Don't tell me you have forgotten the difference between day and night, Nakiri Alice." I faced the short silver haired girl with red eyes with a guy who has long disheveled brownish black hair and red eyes too, except he has dark bags underneath. The difference of our hair was mine is totally silver while hers was near cream colored.