Chapter 36

Third Person's POV

"By the way, do you still have time? I have one more place to show you."

"What?"

"It is not that far away but there's going to be a long walk."

"...What?"

Soma sweatdropped and ruffled his hair. "Just follow me."

Others might hesitate if someone told them 'Just follow me' since you didn't know what this person would do to you. But in Miyuki's case, her foot was starting to move forward followed by the other one until she was already behind him, following to where he wanted to take her.

---

"We're here. Come on, let's go."

First the girl thought, he would bring her to a park but they walked deeper as they followed the stoned path until wooden steps leading upwards had appeared. This was not an ordinary number of steps, guessed that the number was similar to the ones where you would find a shrine at the top. Maybe he would bring her to a shrine? Who knows...

The evening's wind was cold and that made the girl grateful since she had worn long sleeves. But it's summer you say, well to Miyuki, no matter what season she would definitely wear what she wanted to. And she wasn't feeling hot before since she had worn shorts instead of skirt and black stockings.

The red head was a few steps away from the girl, hands in his pockets while humming whatever tune he thought of. His companion had already grabbed the rail from the side while watching the steps ahead of them decreasing. She was starting to feel her legs getting tired but she let that aside since she saw that her companion increased his pace and reached the top before his form disappeared.

"Hurry up Miyuki!" Souma exclaimed even though it was a bit faint to hear because he had already walked far.

The said girl's eyebrow twitched in a second and then a soft sigh was released from her mouth while closing her eyes and just continued her pace, letting the young man wait for her from the top. But not long she had reached it and there was a wide space and three benches were placed with equal spaces in between, perfect for sight seeing.

 But not long she had reached it and there was a wide space and three benches were placed with equal spaces in between, perfect for sight seeing